Monday 5 March 2012

Our Celebration weekend....

I just wanted to add a few pics to my blog to record the weekend of my Darling Hubby's birthday.  We always try to get all the family together to celebrate but alas this time our son Mark and his girlfriend were away on holiday skiing and Amy's husband Dave was away for another birthday celebration with his mates so couldn't join us but here is the rest of our happy family.....


This is how you get 5 little people around a table for a party  :-)  Having so many little ones  never stops us going out and they were all really well behaved.  A fun time was had by all and Granddad really loved his chocolate Hugo Hedgehog cake  :-)



Phoebe and Louise will be the two other little flower girls at Michelle's wedding in July so had to try on their dresses for fit at the weekend.

Don't they look fab in their dresses?



I just had to include this fab pic Amy sent us as a Thank you from the children for such a lovely party tea.....Aren't they just gorgeous?....I know, I know....I am a little biased  :-)

6 comments:

Lydia La La said...

Love is having grand children... along at birthdays. Your blog looks nice too.
I keep changing mine to get it how I really want but blogger does not oblige.

Sue Pinner said...

Happy birthday to hubby..looks like a great party
The two flower girls look stunning Annie...hugs to all xx

Linby said...

The girls do look adorable in their dresses. The last picture is so cute.
Linbyx

JoZart Designs said...

What a lovely time you all must have enjoyed and gorgeous pics of the children. I'm looking forward to seeing all mine later this month but sadly not all together.
love jo x

ikki said...

Belated best birthday wishes to Grandad - and I just love your family pictures, thanks for sharing for celebration with us. ikki

ikki said...

Forgot to say your little bridemaids to be look sooo beautiful - your dresses are just lovely. Great job by you. ikki x