Friday 23 March 2012

Friday's smile...

I was asked to share a few snaps of the special day I had this Wednesday.  For those that don't know, my eldest daughter has started her phased back to work days and I shall be sharing the care of her gorgeous twins on the days when she works with their other grandparents.  My days will start early at about 7 am and finish around 5.30 pm and I will be shutting up Sewing by Annie for the days they are here [the sewing can wait and these gorgeous babes will be all grown up before we know it...I don't plan to miss a moment of it   :-)].  



They like to take turns with the toys and equipment and smile and chuckle all day.  I've never known two more contented babies.  They are really easy to care for and I feel so blessed to be part of their care team......Thanks M and B for trusting your most precious belongings with me.


They love to stand so we have just bought a baby walker to keep here for them and as you can see Sam loves it.  We have done our best to equip our house with all the things they need cos you can imagine what it's like to pack everything they need to spend a day somewhere with two babies. 
[Two babies, two car seats, bag of changes of clothes, a days worth of sterilised bottles etc etc....believe me it's like moving house  :-) ]



'Independance rules ok'.  When you have two babies needing feeding you have to find ways round it.  They both hold their own bottles now and just need a little help if their bottles slip.



It was a beautiful afternoon so we even managed a walk....I'm such a proud Nanny and of course was desperate to show them off to the world.  As you can see the fresh air was just too much for them and for the third time during my day I managed to get them both to nap at the same time....it appears Nanny Annie hasn't lost her knack  :-)





I hope you have enjoyed my little show and tell and that they have managed to make you smile like they do me.  Thanks for calling by.  The weather is supposed to be sunny this weekend so lets hope we can all enjoy a couple of chill out days.  Keep smiling.
Hugs,
Annie x

8 comments:

Twiglet said...

Fab pics of those gorgeous twins!!

Helen said...

Such beauties - the babies and the pics! Hope your next care day is as easy for you, Nanny Annie!

Crafting Queen said...

They are adorable.

Di said...

Oh Annie! I welled up with tears of happiness for you all - such gorgeous babies, and I hope you have some wonderful days ahead! Love, Di xx

JoZart Designs said...

Such a gorgeous post... they are doubly adorable ! I don't feel as envious as I am enjoying my own share at the moment and loving every minute!
Love Jo x
With a babe here fast asleep whilst DD is at the hairdressers.

Karen said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! xxx

French Nanny said...

They're so cute, Annie. You're a lucky grandma!

Angie said...

Ahhhh ...so cute ...love them in the pushchair asleep ...well done you xx