Friday 9 March 2012

Friday's smile...

My snaps this week to make you smile are based on 'Mummy's little helpers' or is it slave labour?  :-)  I can well remember similar snaps taken while my family were growing up so obviously slave labour is hereditary  :-)

How to keep a little family busy...



Sorting the washing and putting it in the washing machine.





How to get the banister rails dusted.  :-)


Phoebe even likes to run the office.....Here she is sat at her 'computer' talking to her Daddy on her phone and saying..

'Hello, Big Value Banners.  How may I help you? Oh hello Daddy.  Yes, the children are fine, thank you.  They are playing nicely'

Do you think she has been listening to Mummy?  :-)


I well remember one particular school holiday when their mummy insisted on doing all the family's ironing to help....Need I say it didn't last!  :-) :-) :-)





I hope my few snaps made you smile today and maybe brought a few happy memories back for you too.  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs,
Annie x

9 comments:

CRAFTY WOMBLE said...

What would we do without children. Interesting that they so often brings us the biggest smiles and greatest happiness (to offset the reverse no doubt!)

Di said...

QUICK!! Send those little housework fairies down here please - pronto!!

Super photos and a heart warming post
Annie :) Love, Di xx

Jensters said...

Slave labour i call it....lol....wonderful photo's Annie....thanks for your lovely comment x

JoZart Designs said...

Now you better pay them a good rate in hugs, kisses and treats or you'll be getting brought up for child labour! What a joy to see them and it makes me look forward to my grandee fest coming up soon!!
Love Jo x
Have a great weekend x

Carol said...

A smile indeed, thank you.
Hope you have a lovely weekend too.
Carol xx

Twiglet said...

Well don't they look happily employed!! I love D's little apprentice too.x

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

They look so happy and really professional. If you listen to what children say and do when they are playing, you generally hear yourself there. xx Maggie

Neet said...

Made me smile AND gave me a warm glow. Thanks for sharing those wonderful photos.
Hugs, Neet xx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very cute, thanks for sharing!
Hey, we have a giveaway here, please stop by and add your name to the list - http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com