Friday 16 March 2012

Friday's smile....

You may have seen that on Wednesday I had to turn out one of my cupboards to search out the pattern I designed to make my Wedding bears from.  I eventually found it in the last place I looked [of course] and have made the specially requested pair with their blue flowers.  Several of you have asked to see the finished results so here they are...



I hope you like them.  As you can see they are designed to be given as a good luck gift to the happy couple and come with one of my little poems. 



 I have also finished the latest trio of little dolls I was making.  When I was a childminder it was stressed to us that we should have dolls of different coloured skin tones for our children to play with for obvious reasons and I guess the importance of this has stuck with me.  These will be joining the others for sale in the blog shop as soon as I can get them uploaded.




I've just updated the dolly shelf over in the shop and these are now the dolls waiting to find homes.  :-)

Thanks for calling by and leaving me such lovely comments.  I hope you have some quality free time over the weekend to be creative and that my latest creations have made you smile. 
Hugs,
Annie x

5 comments:

KC'sCourt! said...

Cute wedding bears and beautiful poem.
I love you dollies
Julie xxxxxxx

Victoria said...

very cute

Karen said...

Awe, you have made me smile :-D Those little bears are adorable Annie and I love that you are making dolls with different skin tones my lovely xxx

Twiglet said...

Yep - put a smile on my face too! That dolly collage looks fab.

Julia Dunnit said...

Im so late to WOYWW that I catching up properly. Oh those babies in their lovely little seats, how gorgeous! The old tea bag syndrome struck then...look for one thing and find you end up clearing out as well! Happy to see you found the pattern (of course!), the ears make a wonderful gift. I love the dollies, particularly the shot of their.ittle naked bodies all lineup waiting to dressed! Really tickled me!