Wednesday 20 September 2023

WOYWW....

 What a week it's been here at Sewing by Annie's.....not a spare minute was had :-) but I'm still smiling because I completed the very last bag full of factory trousers....all 40 pairs of them!!!  On top of that I have filled and emptied my 'to do rail' full of customer's sewing....I have no photos of any of that but I do have a few happy photos to share with you....

I finished the pair of patchwork cushions made for charity ...I showed you the fronts last week.

I sent a quilt, a rag doll and other items for a coffee morning to raise money for Breast cancer and in total they raised £1300...it was good to feel I helped.

The latest Harry Johnson trust sale raised £85 with the things Jo and I made....every little helps.



Saturday was another fun day with Phoebe and Lulu.  They asked if we could all make little frogs like the ones I made for Harry Johnson....of course they wanted to make ones to match their bedrooms....frogs do come in all colours you know :-)

We had a really fun afternoon and were joined by their Mummy and Great Aunty Jo for a while....lots of happy memories were made.


Lastly I am sharing my beautiful flowers one of my customers bought me....they were just too pretty not to share they with you.....I hope they make you smile too.

Yesterday was a Theo and Louie fun day and today is another Louie day....so I'm guessing there will be no sewing done.   I will do my best to pop over to yours once I've finished having fun :-)
Hugs,
Annie x



11 comments:

Helen said...

Happy memories indeed, nothing better! well done on the fund raising too. Such beautiful flowers.
Happy WOYWW Helen #1

Sarah Brennan said...

Love those frogs Annie - such a talented family. The flowers are gorgeous too. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

Twiglet said...

It was so lovely to watch the two girls sewing and giggling as they made their little frogs. Happy days. Thanks for sharing them! x x Jo

Neet said...

Busy as usual for you.
Of course frogs come in all shades and colours, we all know that deep down. Looks as if the girls had a great time with nana. And nana had a great time with her girls.
Hugs, Neet xx 5

Lunch Lady Jan said...

How lovely to see the girls of all ages getting together to have some crafty fun! Those frogs are great fun, they have big personalities!! Congrats on the fundraising too, such a good thing you’re doing - I thought the cushions were particularly lovely, the colour combo is very pleasing xx
Hugs LLJ 3 xx

Christine said...

Congratulations on helping towards such great fundraising totals . . .
Wonderful photos of the girls and how great that they feel confident enough to tackle the frog making themselves.
Have a good week
Christine #15

Julia Dunnit said...

Fabulous flowers, how lovely of the customer and proof if it were needed Annie...
love the girls doing their frogs, and to read of the amounts raised in your various charity sewings. They aren't small amounts and they add up quickly to making a real difference, I hope you're really chuffed with yourself! As for 'the last' forty zips into trousers...the bey thought makes me go pale!

Tracy said...

Whooping here at you getting all those trousers done along with your To Do pile Annie ⭐️✨️⭐️ The patchwork cushions have turned out beeeautifully 🪡 Congratuuulations on all that fundraising ⭐️ you're a treasure! Loooving Phoebe and Lulu's frogs 🐸 the best of times spent together!
Your flowers are so pretty, such a beautiful thank you from one of your customers ❤️ Wishing you much joy in your day with Louie ✨️ lots of love and hugs Tracy #14 xxx

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Oh Annie, I went clear back to the TVR cars....don't know about them but they are awesome and your photos look like you really had fun. I cannot believe how thos grand kids have grown. AND I love that little Dalmation your grandson made. Such fun....you are so blessed to have them close by. I haven't seen my 3 military family girls for 5 years and it's heartbreaking missing all their activies. Awsome roses too. ENJOY and have a fun weekend

Crafting With Jack said...

Beautiful roses and they did make me smile, I love roses. Well done on the fundraising. It is so lovely to have the grandchildren crafting with you. No more factory trouser zips! Hurray! Happy WOYWW. Angela #10

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, bit late today as we've had stuff to do. Lovely flowers. They always make me happy to have flowers around. Loving the new frogs too. It was sewing with my grandmother that led me to becoming a teacher and 33 years of the best job ever. Enjoy your crafty woyww. Hugs, Angela x11x