Friday 8 September 2023

This week's smiles....week 529

 It's been a manic week here at sewing by Annie's.  I've had more customers this week than I had during all of July and August put together and every one that came wanted more doing than originally planned....I'm buzzing and have even managed to fit in 2 days of Nanny Annie duties.

I have lots of photos to share with you so I promise I will be quick....



It's back to school week for our Grandchildren this week.

Theo is now in year 2 and is looking so grown up don't you think?








Stephen has started at the same secondary school as his two big sisters.....and he's enjoying it so far.




The twins have also started secondary school this week.

I thing all 6 look really smart in their uniforms....so proud of them all.






I love these photos....Louie was so pleased to see his big brother when he came back from school.  He wouldn't leave his side and they both enjoy rough and tumble play together.  Theo is so loving and patient with his little brother....it makes my heart sing.





We have really enjoyed our play days with Louie....every time he comes to play he's changed so much and is such a happy boy....we are blessed.






Yesterday was Theo's 7th birthday and I really love the collage Gina shared with us.....so many precious photos.







Of course I have found a few funnies to share with you all.

I hope you will all leave me a message so I know you've called in and will then link up your own smiles at the bottom.

Hugs,

Annie x





I couldn't resist sharing this one ;-)

7 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Louie already looks grown up and I swear Theo looks nearly as old as Sam. What a great mosaic Gina put together.

All the children look great in their uniforms. Sadly, being from the states, I am not fond of uniforms, All individuality seems to be lost. I guess it's how you were raised and I still like to decide what I'll wear each day.

I thought the funny with the dog missing his master was wonderful. True story here: my first sewing machine was a Brother brand. I could never get it to stay threaded and when it was, the thread broke or bunched up around the bobbin. Even thread that came directly from the store did the same thing. I was exasperated and gave it away. Years and years later, my friend bought and sent me a Singer. Very old school, but I don't sew fabric to fabric most of the time. I just sew paper to paper and once in awhile, paper to fabric. But I have never had any problems with it and I love it. The lady in the top of the ideal sewing is me today. The one in the bottom is me with my first sewing machine. I can totally relate!! Have a super rest of the weekend, Annie.

Twiglet said...

Yes that sums up my little sis! Wonder
Woman - or Flash! 🤣🤣 We are so blessed with our gorgeous grandkids. Fab photos. x x Jo

Iris Flavia said...

I can see why you are so proud of your Grandchildren!
And do I wish we had school uniforms here, too. I think it makes life much easier. Here the rich kids run around in Nike & Co, whilst others...
Love how Louie and his Brother play!
... yes, who knows, maybe one day we have such an app to call the pets...
Seven moments :-)
To smiles!

mamapez5 said...

Hi Annie. It is good to be back. I love to see all the photos ofchildrem moving on at school. It is such a big moment for them all. They all look very smart. The children here don't wear school uniform which I think is a shame.
Theo is very grown up now and it is lovely to see him playing with his little brother. Our three great-grandsons are the same. isaac has gone into year 8, Alfie into year 4 and little Reuben has started at a nursery as his mummy is a TA, but they all rough and tumble together when they get home.
Your funny is very true. Dogs do greet you when you get home like you have been missing for days. My Leo also had a raised sugar reading in his blood test and the vet saidthat is usually caused by stree, so we have put it down to me being away for a month. We'll know more when they test him again in ten days time. Kate xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, another good week for you by the sound of it but try not to overdo it. They are lucky to have someone that can do all these alterations. The children are growing up fast now and looking very mature. Loving the funnies especially the one about the dog and the tablet. When I was living with my parents we had a border terrier and it was ages before we realised that the tablets he was supposed to be having were piled up behing a chair where he had managed to spit them out! I'll be back later to check on everyone else. Have a good weekend. Hugs, Angela xXx

Lisca said...

The time goes so fast! Already going back to school! They all look so smart in their uniforms. Enjoy them while you can (I know you are doing that)
Have a lovely weekend. I hope the weather is warm like here in Holland.
Hugs,
Lisca

LA Paylor said...

love school uniforms!
spit the pill out behind the sofa... yep
LeeAnna