It's a little cooler for me this week thankfully because my customers have been coming fast and furious.
I have...
- Shortened 2 layers on a stunning long, bright pink maternity dress
- Shortened another dress
- Took a dress up on the shoulders
- Shortened 6 pairs of trousers
- Took in a pair of trousers on the waist and seat and made...
... another lovely school memory bear.
And it's only Wednesday!!
I've been keeping busy as you can see :-)
Two of my customers this week were pregnant so my midwifery skills are never wasted :-)
Saturday I was treated to a lovely afternoon lunch by Michelle [our eldest daughter]. We had a lovely time together and even managed to pop into the two fabric shops in town while we were out....I just might have bought a few fat quarters while we were there :-)
What a treat. πππ
That's all from me for this week. I hope you've have had a lovely week too. I will pop over to see what you've been up to ASAP.
Hugs,
Annie x


13 comments:
You’ve had a busy week! The bear is lovely and your total continues to mount up. How lovely to be treated to that lovely tea by Michelle, you deserve it and I bet I know which fabric shops you went into *grin*
Hugs LLJ 3 xx
Busy as ever, I wonder if you get many return customers. The afternoon tea looks scrummy, pleased you had a nice time. It's a bit cooler here this week thank goodness so I might be able to get back in the cabin to finish my sorting out job. Off to the craft club Saturday as I've got a class there this week. Have a good woyww, hugs Angela x10x
It’s not any cooler here and my productivity levels are low. Beautiful afternoon tea-what a treat! Catriona
Hi Annie, doing biology (even rabbit reproduction) with a male teacher must’ve been funny! My old school has been combined with the boys grammar now so I hope it’s changed.
How lovely for Michelle to take you for afternoon tea and fabric shopping.
Your school bear is lovely, and some of your alterations sounded very complicated.
Happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 8 xx
I'm enjoying slightly cooler weather too . You've been very busy again . Afternoon tea looks amazing. Happy woyww Helen #1
The latest bear is cute. Ben's last day today so one more step along the road he goes! x x Jo π
ooh very busy, and love your latest make too, Kyla
Hi Annie, you have been so busy. I dint know how you manage, especially in the heat you've been having down your way. The tea with your daughter sounds and looks lovely. And why wouldn't you pick up some fat quarters. It's absolutely the right thing to do! π Have a great week. Hugs, Ellie xx #14
Happy weekend after WOYWW!
Busy busy bee! The bear is very sweet, as are all of them, and I bet it is treasured. That tea tray looks lush too - Yum.
Mary Anne (5)
Always busy Annie - fabulous memory bear. Looks like a delicious afternoon tea as well - with fabric shopping sounds like the perfect afternoon. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah
A mummy and her gal lunch, how lively Annie, good for the soul to have her to yourself for a minute, huh! As for buying a few fat quarters …snap. Christmas themed for me, after I’d popped into the shop to buy some white embroidery thread, honestly I could bankrupt myself with the amount of ‘to do’ projects I’ve got in my head! Glad that you continue to be so busy but by golly, build in some break time! Xx
Oh wow busy busy glad it is cooler for you. I've just ground to a halt again with the increased heat so whacked the air-con on 24/7 we might have a respite tomorrow but another heatwave starts Tuesday and no rain for over a month now either. Hugs Bj#7
Goodness me - how busy you have been this week! Love the bear! But that afternoon lunch looks brilliant!
Happy WOYWW! Susan #9
Post a Comment