Hello to all my wonderful Wednesday blog hoppers. As you know it's been a really exciting and eventful week for me and I know a lot of you wanted to see a few more snaps of my beautiful daughter's wedding so I've put together a collage of a few of the family's snaps for you to share [if you click on the pic you should be able to look closer if you want to]. It was a perfect day, the sun shone and everything went to plan.....but, of course, rather too quickly. We won't have professional pics back for a couple of weeks but aren't digital cameras just wonderful?
And on my desk today is.....
[no pics cos it's all pretty boring and I know all you really came to see is the wedding pics :-) ]
- curtains...needing shortening
- trousers...needing shortening
- tops...needing taking up on the shoulders and taking in at the sides
- a bridesmaids dress... needing major alterations from a size 18 down to about a size 12! [yes, miracles do happen here!]
- and an evening dress....needing shortening
Thanks for popping by. I will do my best to pay you a return visit so please leave me a little 'hello' comment.