What a shock we all had at the weekend on hearing the news about Sarah. I felt the words above were so appropriate because she was taken from us far too soon. I hope her family all know what we are thinking and the love we are sending them helps to get them through this very difficult time.
On top of the sadness felt about losing Sarah we had yet more news on Sunday when we heard one of our dearest friends had suddenly died. It definately teaches us to live every day because we really don't know what's around the next corner do we? When I'm feeling sad I sew and do my best to keep busy and this week I've certainly done that.
I've made these three more Memory bears in memory of a special Dad.
I've also had 2 bridesmaids and 2 wedding dresses as well as trousers to shorten and a boiler suit to alter to be used for fancy dress.
I have made 6 little Christmas teddies [they are only about 6" tall] to be sold for the HJ Charity.
I have also made 10 little Christmas gnomes using the pattern Jan sent me...Thanks Jan much appreciated.
I'm sure they will sell well.
That just leaves me to say RIP Sarah...you will be sadly missed.
Hugs,
Annie x




17 comments:
The shock is still raw, isn't it, her family must be reeling still too. RIP Sarah, you will be greatly missed. Sorry for your other loss too, Annie. Helen #2
You are so right. Live every day....We must catch up. What a sad week it has been. RIP Sarah and your mate too.x x Jo 🌈
I liked those words very much, thank you for sharing. I’m so sorry you lost another friend too, as you say, we have to live each day.
The gnomes are lovely, you’ve done a great job 🥰
Hugs LLJ 4 xx
Love that your sadness led to much sewing, adore the Christmas teddies and gnomes. Hugs Bj#6
In many ways are crafts relieve the pain if only for a short time. Love the new bears. Hope we all get the chance to meet up again some time. WOYWW hugs, Angela x12x
I just have no words...
Love those bears and gnomes.
Susan #17
Wrapping you up in hugs Annie 🫂 No words ever enough at loved ones passing next door. Thinking of you with love and more hugs 🫂 💕 even inyour sadness you bring light to others through your care in what you do 🧵🪡 Tracy #15 xxx
Such a sad day for all who knew Sarah - it points out too how lovely something like a Memory bear can be to those left behind. The words at the top are truly so on point. Hugs to you
Mary Anne (3)
Oh that’s so true and such a good way of putting it. I’m so sorry that you’ve lost another friend, golly it’s hard isn’t it . Sending you love and hugs and sewing time for therapy. Xxxx
What very moving words - the news has been such a shock, and I'm so sorry that you have had another loss to deal with. I hope that making your Memory bears to help others has offered you some comfort over these sad few days.
Sending love and hugs,
Diana xx #20
Those words are perfect. I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend too. What a week. Always best to keep busy for taking your mind of things. We have to live life to the fullest. Take care
Hugs Lisa #10
The words were perfect, Annie, and I’m sorry for the loss of your friend, too.
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 11 xx
I didn't know Sarah, but am so glad I have some of her cards Atc's and messages on my blog. I still can't feel that its real. WOYWW((Lyn)) #21xxx
Plus....I love your Christmas bears and Gnomes! xxx
Sarah was indeed taken too soon, Annie. It just doesn't seem right somehow. And, as if Sarah dying wasn't bad enough, your friend has died too - you must be devastated. I hope sewing those bears and gnomes helped - they are lovely. Hugs, Ellie x #19
The bears and gnomes are lovely, and I hope sewing them helped a bit😢 Big hugs to us all😢❤️especially to her family, and a big "thank you" to Sarah who was a part, however small, in all of our lives on WOYWW. Lindart #20
What a beautiful comment Annie and so apt in respect of Sarah. I had a similar experience of hearing of another friend's death just shortly after learning of Sarah's. It was a bit of a morninjg for me as I guess it was for you. Love your bears and gnomes, they always make me smile. Love n hugs Cindyxx
Post a Comment