Friday 15 March 2013

This weeks smiles....week 9

Here we are at another Friday post when I find you a pic or two of what has made me smile hoping that it spreads a little happiness around my blogging friends.  Please join in by snapping the things that makes you smile at any point during the week and linking them below before leaving me a little comment.

There were more newbies that joined in again this week so welcome to you all.  The smiles are definitely contagious  :-)  The blog I am featuring this week is that of Neet who shared lots of fab pics with us but I have to say the last one was the one that cracked me up so thank you Neet for sharing those and thanks to the gent concerned for allowing it to be shared  :-)

This week has been no exception for me and as always I have a few pics I'd like to share with you...



This pic is one of Sam in the new t shirt his mummy appliqued George pig on the front.  He loved it so much that he spent the day taking off his jumper just so he could see it  :-)



This pic came with this text message....

'I swear she is going to be on the stage!  I just tucked her down for her nap, took Sam into his room and came back to Lexi to start her lullaby toy and this what I saw!  I couldn't stop laughing!!!!!!!  She was going "Oh yeah" like I was the other day when we were playing with the glasses!!!!!  She cracks me up'

What a little poppet our little Lexi is eh?


The last pic I'm sharing with your today is of the pic the twins gave me for Mother's day.  Lexi carried it in in one hand and in the other she carried a bunch of daffs....what more could a Nanny Annie want?





I hope you have enjoyed this weeks smiles and find something that has made you smile to join in the fun.  Please link up below before you leave me a comment.  Thanks for calling by.
Hugs,
Annie x


17 comments:

KC'sCourt! said...

They are so sweet!
Julie xxxxxxxx

Angie said...

Your Grand twins always make me smile ...Lexi is a beautiful little Diva ....a touch of the Shirley Temples????
LOVE the hand print flowers xx

Helen said...

They are so cute! Growing so fast, (but they do!) but I love the card - soooo sweet.

Gill Edwards said...

I love that pic with the sunglasses on, i can see she is a right character. Your grandchildren always make me smile.

Have a good week

Gill x

Di said...

Fabulous photos Annie! Lexi seems to already be on the way to a life in showbiz - soooooo funny!

Fingers tightly crossed here for things to come together for your house sale.

Hugs. Di xx

JoZart Designs said...

Great triple smile this week. Wonderful pics and I think the Super Cool one of Lexi is certainly one to bring out at her 21st birthday. What joys they bring us.
Have a great weekend and I'm SMILING!
Love Jo x

Twiglet said...

Yes I think you are right - what a little star. I love the George T shirt too - Sam is such an angel. x Jo

fairy thoughts said...

That is one cool princess you have there
thanks for sharing
janet

Lynn Holland said...

postman john put a smile on my face today. Keep it clean girls...

Caro said...

They are so cute! I love those sunglasses! Thanks for hosting a time of smiles for us all.

Carol said...

Oh Lexi, what a star! Lovely photo of Sam too.
Have a great weekend.
Carol xx

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

I cannot believe that those tiny twins have grown so much. Mind you, when I look at our grandchildren, it is hard to keep up with their growth. The two oldest, Mortimer and Merlin, have been watching their Dad on Comic Reief today. He was a part of the "Doctors" Gangnam Style performance, as he is one of the Editors - he is the one with a green beard and wearing a shirt covered with flames. So we got an extra Smile today. xx Maggie

Angela Toucan said...

adorable kids, and what a lovely picture for Nanny.

Hettie said...

Great pics there Annie. love that pic of Lexi!
xx

Neet said...

How adorable. I don't join in (did once) so sorry about that but I love to look. Those two are so adorable.
Hugs, Neet xx

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

So Blessed..these are "SMILING" made pictures. Thanks for sharing.
Love the little design made for you.

Di said...

Bwahahahahha, after today really I needed a smile - this post cheered me up so here's my offering Annie!

Hugs, Di xx