Saturday 9 March 2013

It's all going on here :-) .....

Look what went up outside our house on Wednesday this week.....

It's all so exciting.  I know you will all want to buy it so please feel free to have a look around...

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-26226387.html

 and guess what?

We have our first viewing this morning!!!!!!!

The other thing I promised to share with you was my latest LillyBo quilt....Number 6.



The finished quilt.....and who is that sitting on it?



A little knitted duck to go in the pocket.  :-)



And here they all are tucked up inside the matching bag.....I do love the bright cheery colours of this one.

I'm entering this quilt into Di's Crafty Snippets Playground for this week.

I'm planning number 7 all ready but of course now is not the time to have my sewing room in a mess  :-)
Please wish us luck for our viewing later and pray we can find somewhere we want to move to so we don't end up homeless if we get a quick sale   :-)

11 comments:

voodoo vixen said...

Lovely bright quilt Annie and that little duck is so cute, it will bring a smile to some little person, I am sure!
Good luck with the viewing!! The smell of baking bread and ground coffee are supposed to make people feel at home... personally the idea of baking bread when I need the kitchen spotless has never convinced me!!

Gill Edwards said...

great quilt, bag and duck, bright and jolly enough to cheer up anyone. Good luck with viewing

Gill x

Di said...

Oh Annie - such a gorgeous quilt, bag and duckie! My fingers and toes are tightly crossed for your viewing today :)

Hugs, Di xx

JoZart Designs said...

good luck Annie...It looks like something out of Relocation, Relocation programme on TV! Someone will be very lucky to have your lovely home and I hope the right people arrive soon. I can smell the baking rolls and I spotted the flowers, don't forget the coffee beens cracked and popped under the grill for a while so the aroma lingers.
The quilt is a stunner too!
Lots of love Jo x

Angie said...

Such a lovely home ...I love the kitchen and eating area...yes I know I'm nosey ...I am sure it will be snapped up.
Love the quilt ...and adore the duck. Where did you get the patern? ...so many are croched and I woulds love some knitted animals to makewhen the urge takes me. xx

Twiglet said...

Hope it all went well!! See you soon. x Jo

Anne said...

Gorgeous makes Annie!
Couldnt resist having a look round your house! Its lovely, sadly too far away for us to buy (and we arent looking yet anyway and when we do it will be to downsize!!)but I would love a big garden like yours. Hope you get a buyer soon and that you find somewhere lovely to move to.X

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Fabulous, another gorgeous quilt and the duck is so cute :-). Lovely pics of the kids. Your treasures below are wonderful and yes the x-stitch kits should go to a good home; perhaps find someone that stitches them and sells them for charity?
Anne x

Chrysalis said...

Hi Annie - how exciting! I hope you manage to sell very quickly at a good price, and find just what you're looking for. The quilt is fab and Quackers is really ducky! Here's to a great week, Chris x

Hettie said...

Gorgeous quilt Annie. That duck is super cute too.
Good luck with your viewing Annie.
xx

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous quilt, Annie, and the duckling is just so cute - the child that receives this will just adore it.

Hope the house viewing is going well and you find a buyer soon.

Hugs, Elizabeth xx