Monday 7 March 2011

Crafter's accessories shelf is now full....

Update....We have had a really busy morning and the Crafter's accessories shelf is now full.

  Wahooooo.  

Please make yourself a cuppa and pop over and have a look.





I just thought I'd write a quick post about all the lovely items which are ready to go on the Crafter's Accessories shelf over in our blog shop.  I spent ages taking pictures and uploading them yesterday all ready for the launch later today.  I have a feeling Twiglet and I will have a busy morning getting it all ready but am getting excited already.
The response from our blogging buddies has been amazing and Twiglet and I have received lots of suggestions in emails and on our blogs (most of them printable!!).
We have been busy sewing all sorts of crafty accessories and the whole stash looks fab!

I hope all those that gave us the ideas will pop over to have a browse and let us know what they think [.....and hopefully buy an item or two  :-)  ].  Please also pop over to check out if you have won this week's draw for the pen roll and put your name down in the new draw for the wonderful crafter's bag.

There will be a further "Joannie" draw starting Monday 14th March and then the following week, Monday 21st March we hope to launch our BIG followers draw with an added extra prize for people who have made purchases since Jan 1st 2011.  This will be drawn on April 4th to give as many as possible time to enter the draw.

6 comments:

Twiglet said...

A busy day then - see you later!

Di said...

What fun - hope you both have a lovely day! I'm off for a nosy round your shop later on :) Di x

jude said...

Gosh hunni ,youve been busy bees just sent my order in!
hugs judex

Mrs A. said...

Leaving The Monkey in charge whilst I pop over to have a good moosey around.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say my paarcel came today and I will be putting a post up later today or tomorrow. Thank You so Much - it is really lovely . Not sure its going to take the sakuras, might be the
Marvy pens as they are longer.
x Tricia

Sue Pinner said...

Have a wonderful day...love the new look (hand written effect) lots of baby stuff popping up..l am just sooo jealous one lucky lady
Hugs to all xx