Sunday 6 June 2010

Indigo Moon visit....

My darling hubby and I enjoyed the sunshine in our garden this morning but just before lunch the sky went over really black and we had to hurry to fetch garden chairs etc in before the skies opened. We had a real cloud burst with thunder and lightening so we decided to call it a day [the rain could do more good in the garden than we could!]. We washed and changed and took a ride out into Wales. We called in for a Sunday Lunch in a garden centre in Welshpool and then drove on through to Montgomery to find where one of our new blogging friends had set up her shop. Twiglet had called in last week but I was unable to join her. We headed to the town centre and were thrilled to find Tina's shop door was open. We pulled up right outside the door and popped inside to be greeted with a really warm welcome....even if Tina did greet me with...."I guess you are Jo's sister?" [We don't really look alike so I was amazed she knew it was me :-) ]


What a lovely shop Tina and Gavin have set up. If you fancy a sneaky peep in you can see some more photos here on Tina's blog but I would say if you are in the area it's well worth paying them a visit. I really do wish them the very best of luck with their new venture.

7 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

I too wish them uck, how very enterprising and beautiful the shop looks. Turned into a good day for bad weather then!

Sue Pinner said...

I'm sooooooooooooooo jealous and you have 2 double luck x

Julie said...

Wow - would love a rummage round here - the shop looks fantastic!! Juliex

Unknown said...

wow Annie - that shop looks just the kind of shop i love to look round and take my time in... then get my purse out... Would be a great outlet for your creations too!!!

Glad you are feeling well enough to have enjoyed. I bet you've had a lovely day in that garden of yours...

Big hugs

Paula x x x

Twiglet said...

Its that big badge on your "little" chest thats says...
"Hello I am Jo's sister!" -its a bit of a give away!!!!!

mckinkle said...

Sounds like a lovely relaxing Sunday to me! The shop looks lovely and one that I would gravitate to also!

Bring back the sunshinethough!

Keryn x

Jensters said...

Wow id love to have a good look around that shop.....Your sunday sounded better than mine!