Wednesday 14 August 2024

WOYWW...

 Here we are at another Wednesday where we catch up with our creative friends around the world to see what they have on their desks each week by linking up over at Sarah's Craft Shed....please click on the link if you want to join in the fun.

I've had another busy week here at Sewing by Annie's and have more bear I can share with you...




I made these two in memory of a special lady and when my customer saw them she ....






...Asked me to make her another one.   I always love satisfied customers asking for more bears to be made.



The only other thing that's on my desk today is the file I keep a photo of every bear I have ever made in....It had been a while since I updated it and when I did it was a lovely surprise to learn I have now made 828 bears.   That's rather a lot of bears I've made and they have gone to new homes all over the world...that really makes me smile.




That's all from me for this week.  If you leave me a little message to let me know you've called in I will do my best to pop over to see what you've been up to this week.

Hugs,

Annie x



12 comments:

Helen said...

wow, what a lot of bears - what a lot of memories! Happy WOYWW Helen #1

Sarah Brennan said...

Your bears/cats are the best Annie. Lovely latest lot! Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah

Neet said...

You are going to be known as the bear lady before long As long as they get the spelling right it will be fine. Well done on that gigantic number!
Hugs, Neet 2 xx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

What a great idea to take pics of the bears because it’s all to easy to forget what you’ve made - I dip back into my archives sometimes and am stunned at how much I’ve made! Hope you have a great week xx
Hugs LLJ 8 xxx

My name is Cindy said...

As you say - that's a lot of bears! Think of all those people who have a keepsake of their loved ones as well because of you! Well done. Have a good week, love n hugs Cindy xx #4

Lynnecrafts said...

That’s an amazing total of bears, Annie. Well done, you!
Take care and happy WOYWW
hugs
Lynnecrafts 11xx

Crafting With Jack said...

An amazing number of bears and a wonderful achievement. Happy WOYWW. Angela #14

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Well done that's a great collection of bears and love the new ones too. Have a good woyww. Hugs Angela x12x

Lindart said...

Wow! That's a lot of bears! Good thing you took photos of them all! It must feel good knowing that they are all good memories for so many people! Have a wonderful week! Lindart #16

Twiglet said...

What a wonderful total so far Annie. I bet each one is loved and cherished 🌈x x Jo

Susan Renshaw said...

What lovely bears and that huge number made is such an achievement!

My post was done on my phone and so ended up with several errors - notably a missing link. It is there now!
Happy WOYWW! Susan #3

BJ said...

Loads of lovely bears, mine make me smile every time I see them. Hugs BJ#9