Wednesday 28 August 2024

WOYWW...

 Hello all.  I have been missing in action because last week we were on holiday in a lovely bungalow near the coast in Norfolk...the sun shone all week and if anything it was a little too hot...just what the Dr ordered.  We had a great week and Milly loved it too [she was well and truly loved and fussed everywhere we went].

Since I've been back I've had a steady flow of customers...they have missed me :-)  I now have a queue of jobs to do but yesterday I managed to make these two Memory bears...





They were for the same customer I made the last 4 for ....when her family saw them I had requests for two more for other family members :-)
Just the best customers.











That's all I have to share with you today but I had a parcel arrive from South Wales last night .....another 4 Memory bears wanted :-)
If you leave me a little message to say you've called by I will do my best to find time to call round at yours to see what you've been busy with.
Hugs,
Annie x


10 comments:

Twiglet said...

You've certainly got your bear necessities covered! 🤣 Love them. x x Jo 🌈

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Jo’s comment made me laugh! Great little bears which will give someone comfort. I’m so glad you had a great holiday, a good time away was what everyone needed xx
Hugs LLJ 4 xx

Susan Renshaw said...

Good luck with the job queue! I always love to see your bears!
Happy WOYWW! Susan #7

Lynn Holland said...

You’re such a busy bee Annie, it’s good to hear you’ve had a lovely holiday. Give Milly a hug from me
Lynn xx

Neet said...

You certainly started a side line to your business when you made the first Memory `bear. Such a lot has gone on with them since that first one. Each one so different and loved by adults as much as children. Hats off to you.
Hugs, Neet 1 xx

Crafting With Jack said...

It sounds like you had a lovely time away. I don’t know how you managed to find some sunshine, but I am glad you did. It must be a wonderful feeling to know you give comfort to so many with your bears. Happy WOYWW. Angela #9

Lynnecrafts said...

So glad you had a good holiday, Annie. Jo’s comment made me laugh. Your bears are lovely and I’m not surprised you have repeat customers.
Take care and happy WOYWW
hugs
Lynnecrafts 13 xx

Sarah Brennan said...

Glad you had such a good break Annie. Loving the latest memory bears. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie. I'm still trying to get round today as we're not at home, we're in Matlock Bath for a mich needed break but you'll get to hear about some of it on Friday. Loving the new bears and pleased you had a nice time away. Hugs Angela x10x

Spyder said...

oh, I love those teddy bears...was thinking about making something out of John's jumpers or his dressing gown...but so far decided best not to! Away house/dog sitting til the middle of next month...so must for retiring! Have a happy (late) WOYWW!?((Lyn)) down graded to #15 now!