Friday 2 August 2024

This week's smiles.....week 385

 I was missing in action on WOYWW this week because we had been away and I had no desk to share but we are back now and I have lots of pics of what I have been smiling about this week...


We had 3 nights on the same campsite as Mark, Gina and the boys near Barmouth and we had a lovely day on the beach on Sunday.

It was hot hot hot so a paddle in the sea was needed.  We had two dogs with us and they really enjoyed running on the beach and jumping in the sea but sadly our little Milly drank some sea water [she had lots of fresh water available!] and was very sick during the night on Sunday and had to have an anti sickness injection at an emergency vets on Monday morning!! Thankfully she is now fully recovered.









We all enjoyed a ride on the Talyllyn Railway....it was a welcome break from the heat.  We went from Tywyn to Abergynolwyn.....lots of very happy memories made.



We enjoyed some really beautiful skies while we were away so I have made a collage of a few to share with you.





Of course, I had to find a few funnies to share with you....they wouldn't fit in a collage so I've uploaded them seperately.  I hope you find something to make you smile and will leave me a little comment before sharing your own smiles in the link below.
Hugs,
Annie x




9 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

Apart from the "drink" this sounds like a great time!
Hahaha, I will remmeber "did you bring the money" for sure!!! I have finally reached an age and confidence to sit by myself in public places - this made me laugh!
The last one is Ingo....
Have a Friday full of smiles!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, looks like you had a good time away. Poor Milly, sory to hear she wasn't well but pleased to hear she has got over it. You never know what might be in the water. I was surprised that they allowed the athletes to swim in the Siene, the water looked awful. Thinks it should be cooler here today thank goodness it's been really hot all week. Have a good weekend. Hugs Angela xXx

mamapez5 said...

We loved Barmouth and had many happy days out there. It looks as though the weather was kind to you this time, evenif it was a bit warmer than you like.
I love the sky photos of course. Ours is just plain blue all day usually so there are not too many photos worth taking. Kate xx

Lisca said...

I can see you had a wonderful time with the family. I'm glad you are having some warm weather too. A beach without any sun is a sad affair.
I'm sorry Milly got ill. Poor thing. It must be so tempting on a hot day to see all this water and not drink it.
The funnies are, well, funny. I'm still chuckling.
Have a lovely weekend,
Lisca

Katerinas Blog said...

Looks like you had a great time!
Fortunately, all is well in the end!!
I smiled a lot and thank you for that!!

LA Paylor said...

kissing booth! great idea! the booth next door would be a wash up station

Magical Mystical Mimi said...

All of your photos made me smile. Family is everything and I love the kissing booth. I would definitely stop for a smooch. Have a great weekend!

Cloudia said...

Thanks for this happy post! Aloha friend

Spyder said...

love the funnies! ((Lyn))