Wednesday 13 March 2024

WOYWW...

 Well? What is on my work desk today?  The answer is not a lot....so it's a quick of from me today.

 We had a really wonderful long weekend away to celebrate my darling's big birthday.  We went to a lovely dog friendly cottage in South Wales...it was wonderful [apart from the stairs!!].  When you live in a bungalow because you struggle with stairs it was a bit of a shock to find our cottage had an upstairs sitting room and downstairs bedrooms and bathrooms....more about all that on Friday including a few photos :-)

On my desk today are a few Easter sheep filled with cream eggs....Jo knits so fast and has knitted loads of chicks, sheep and rabbits but I thought I'd knit a few....every one boosts the funds for the charity.



Here are 4 sitting on my little ironing board....I've made a purple one and am half way through a turquoise one now :-)

I've enjoyed knitting them but am slow and have to pace myself because of the arthritis in my hands.




That's my lot for today.  If you'd like to pop back on Friday you can read more about our weekend away.....and why not share a few of your own smiles....all are welcome.

Hugs,

Annie x



12 comments:

Helen said...

Glad you had a good weekend away for the birthday celebrations! Happy WOYWW Helen #2

Neet said...

i've seen your sister's knitting for Easter, some wonderful baskets of joy to sell for your charity. Yours will swell the takings and what a great find to have at a sale before Easter.
Glad you had a wonderful weekend too. An upside down cottage?
Hugs, Neet 4 xx

My name is Cindy said...

Glad you enjoyed your break (despite the stairs!!). Those little sheep are gorgeous. Feel for you with the arthritis, my hands have been playing up the last few days. Have a great week, love n hugs Cindy xx #6

Marit said...

Those little sheep are adorable, makes me wanna get out my wool and knitting pens right now! Enjoy your day, hug from the Netherlands, Marit #15

Lisa-Jane said...

We stayed in a house in Wales that we like to call the 'upside down house'. There were wonderful sea views from the lounge with it being up so high, or there would have been if it wasn't the middle of Winter! Loving your little sheep. Even the thought of kntting makes my wrists hurt so well done for keeping at it! Have a lovely week, Lisa-Jane #10 www.prettymypage.co.uk

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Thanks for your visit. HAPPY Belated BIRTHDAY to your Hubby. I have a LOT of March birthdays. Went to the bank and 3 others were there for the same reason BIRTHDAY GIFTS !!! I enjoyed your 364 WEEK post Beautiful Family Somehow I just don't have a lot of visiting on line time. But always enjoy your Week's Smiles. YOU ENJOY a GOOD week. Our weather plays havock with my R.Arthritis, neck, back, joints. ...I can always tell when it will rain.

Chana Malkah said...

Your sheep are adorable! So glad your trip was enjoyable despite the stairs!

Have a wonderful week!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, WOYWW #18

Crafting With Jack said...

Those sheep are very sweet, I confess I am more interested in their contents 🤣🤣. I have cutdown on chocolate because of recently diagnosed diabetes ☹️ Happy WOYWW. Angela #1

Twiglet said...

I said.... Lovely sheep.😏

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie. I'm not sure what I've been doing today but the time's just gone. Pleased you had a good weekend. Hubby must know that all the best people are 70 this year. 1954 was a magical year Lol! Wishing you a very happy woyww. Hugs Angela x12x

Lindart said...

Very cute Easter sheep! Sounds like a wonderful time (except for the stairs) celebrating with your DD! Have a great week, Lindart #19

BJ said...

Your sheep are adorable, love them. Hugs BJ#3