Friday 29 March 2024

This week's smiles....week 367

 Here we are at another catch up of the smiles from the last week...and there's been many thankfully.

I shared a collage of all the lovely outfits Lexi wore at her dance competitions last weekend on my Wednesday post....I steamed them all for her so it was really lovely watching her put to good use....she is a beautiful little dancer now.


I'm hoping you can see this video of her dancing one of her dances.  I'm loving watching her grow and develop ....she loves her dancing.




Here she is with her best buddy with the medal for the third place they were given :-)




I thought you'd like to see more of the Spring flowers in our garden now.



Of course there has to be a few funnies to share with you to raise a smile or two.

I hope you will leave me comment now before linking to your own smiles.

Hugs,

Annie x

8 comments:

Lisca said...

Oh my, Lexie dances so beautifully! She is very talented indeed. I watched the video on 'full screen' and it was amazing. She does several splits! I can't believe she got third place. There musthave been girls who were even better. I suppose she could work on her arm movements, then she would surely get first place. Oh, you must be so proud. Thanks for showing me. It was a delightful way to start my morning.
As are the spring flowers.
The funnies are great. I love the nail clipper horror movie.
Have a lovely Easter weekend,
Lisca

Twiglet said...

So lovely to see that little dancer blossom. Well done Lexii. It's a wonder anything is growing in these cold soggy gardens but thankfully Spring doesn't seem to mind it and ours is full of colours too. x x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, you must be very proud of Lexi she's growing up to be a lovely young lady and a great dancer. Good to see the garden coming to life and loving the funnies too. The dog in the washer could have been Alfie's little dog this week as he is obsessed with him and keeps taking him in the garden so he too had to have a bath this week. Have a great weekend. Hugs Angela xXx

mamapez5 said...

Lovely to watch the video of Lexi dancing. She is so flexible, and moves with such grace. A very well-deserved medal.
Your garden is beautiful. I hope you get some lovely spring mornings so you can sit out there with a cup of coffee and really enjoy the beauty all around you.

Iris Flavia said...

How come she got "only" third place? She dances so wonderful and elegant and looks so beautiful - one can see it is her purest joy!
And the latter is what matters most!
I also love it is barefoot. That is "real". You must be wonderfully proud of her!
Spring slowly starts here, also, but still way too cold.
The"candles", oh, Lordy ;-)
Have a great, long weekend!

Elizabeth said...

Your garden is looking gorgeous and like spring is here despite the wintry temperatures. Hugs, Elizabeth x

LA Paylor said...

I'm an old dancer, who watches all the dancing shows, like so you think you can dance... your grand is good... her dress floats around her like hopes for a new day
LeeAnna

Cloudia said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely family with us