Friday 1 March 2024

This week's smiles.....week 363

 Hi all. It's been another week filled with smiles..... and some I can't share yet [sorry to tease]  :-)




We had a really fun day yesterday with this gorgeous little man yesterday and his big brother before and after school.  They have so much love for each other [sometimes too much :-) ] and it's so special to be part of their lives and know how much they love us too.





We have Spring bulbs bursting into bloom in every corner of our garden and that makes me smile....I hope they make you smile too.














Of course it wouldn't be a Friday without a few funnies.  I hope they make you smile too and you will leave me a little message before linking up to your own smiles at the bottom.
Hugs,
Annie x


7 comments:

mamapez5 said...

Those two boys certainly bring you joy and it is lovely to see them growing up together.
I love all the spring flowers. I have lots of pinks out but last year's tete-a-tete daffs have come up blind this year. There will sadly be fewer flowers for us this year as we are not allowed to water them!
Your doggie funnies started me off smiling for today. Kate x

Twiglet said...

Happy St David's Day! Meteorological first day of Spring! Love the Spring colours. x x Jo

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

It's good to see the boys getting on so well together. I don't have any brothers or sisters and somtimes feel I missed out on some things though i know they don't always get on so well a bit like the naughty puppy maybe! The funnies are great Annie. We normally have daffodils at the front of the house but they don't seem to have any flowers showing this year. Look forward to finding out what the tease is about too. Have a good weekend. Hugs Angelsa xXx

Lisca said...

I hope your mouth is better now.
OOh, what is it you can't share with us yet? I'm sure you'll tell us when the time is right.
Your grandchildren are so cute and lovable. They are being brought up with lots of love so they have lots of love to share as well. That is important in this world.
Your funnies are good as always.
Enjoy your weekend,
Lisca

Iris Flavia said...

Thank you for the smile after a real long, hot day!

LA Paylor said...

omgosh the funnies are so funny.
is it memory problems or the drinking, still laughing, LeeAnna

Cloudia said...

Thank you for sharing your joy with all of us! Aloha!