Wednesday 22 June 2022

WOYWW...

 Hi all.  It's been a really busy week here at Sewing by Annie's, as always, but I seem to have little to show for it.  I have been altering dresses, shortening other dresses and generally doing lots of little repairs for customers who are getting their clothes ready to go on their holidays but I've also made this pair....


The items of clothing arrived in a large parcel late on Sunday, I made them Monday morning, they were posted out on Monday afternoon and they arrived back at their new home in Birmingham first thing Tuesday morning....that's got to be some sort of record don't you think?

They were really lovely to make and were made in memory of a much loved Dad using his favourite top and  jumper and his dressing gown.



Since I was here last Wednesday we have also changed our car [for a bigger one to have a tow bar fitted], are in the process of changing our motor home for a caravan and have been swimming twice [to help with weight loss for us both and to help ease my darling hubby's sciatica....and it appears to be doing the job too :-) ].....It's certainly all go here.

If you leave me a little message, to let me know you've called in, I will do my best to pay you a return visit and leave you a comment.....I did visit all who called in last week but I'm still having trouble leaving comments on some blogs from my Ipad so I'm sorry if you didn't get a reply.

Hugs,

Annie x

9 comments:

Tracy said...

Helloooo Annie 🤗💕 smiling as I type with a happy heart at the work you do for others ⭐ from the clothes to your precious keepsakes that bring such comfort to others 💖 can imagine the love each one holds ⭐ So good to hear your husbands sciatica is easing,looong may it continue! Have a gorgeous week Annie with much love and hugs Tracy #10 xxxx

Crafting With Jack said...

Glad the swimming is helping with your husband’s sciatica! That was an amazing turnaround with those bears. Happy WOYWW. Angela #11

Lynnecrafts said...

Hi Annie, they’re indeed express bears! Glad you’re both enjoying your swimming. Your customers must be so glad to have you to do their alterations before thei holidays.
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 6

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, we're back but feeling really tired it's been so hot today. Loving the new bears they are so sweet and hope you enjoy your new transport. Happy creative woyww, Angela x9x

Neet said...

Wish I enjoyed water and swimming - I could do to lose this pandemic weight!
How lovely to have a caravan, I hope you have many happy hours towsing.
Hugs, Neet 3 xx

Catriona said...

Glad to hear you are enjoying swimming and it’s helping with the back issues. Great news about the caravan-happy travels.

My name is Cindy said...

Well they are just beautiful and yes I think that is a pretty amazing turnaround!! Have a good week, love n hugs Cindyxx #5

Spyder said...

Hubby had a new.. almost new card for his birthday...mum left me a little bit of money so, well, can't take it with you can you! Hubby's also thinking of getting back into caravaning too. was't here last week as we were celibrating his birthday-Sorry I'm so late, only just plugged my computer back in-we're now, still not home, but house sitting two, dogs! Love the teddys. They are like mirror twins! Have a great weekend, Happy WOYWW!? ((Lyn))#16

Spyder said...

Of course I ment car! dah! It put zebra the other day while I was typing some thing completely different!