Friday 17 June 2022

This week's smiles....week 477

 The sun is shining and all is well in my world so that's certainly something to smile about.  My darling hubby's sciatica seems to be improving...he's had 2 sessions with a physio and we have signed up and started swimming and it all seems to be doing good so I'm keeping everything crossed.  I have lots to share with you so I will quickly go through my photos...



I'm not the only one smiling....Louie has found his hands this week and is smiling now....he's such a cutie and his big brother is really good with him.



More smiles.  This grandad isn't one to choose to hold a tiny baby but when one is thrust apon him he rather enjoys it...and I love this photo.


Theo is learning to play the guitar...his daddy is teaching him...and that makes me smile a lot.


This photo makes me smile every time I look at it.  Dod is down on the carpet doing his exercises for his sciatica and, as you can see, Milly is joining in....she's such a cutie.




The garden just keeps on giving...so much colour everywhere we look and I love it.












Finally here is my round up of funnies for the week.  I hope you will leave me a little comment so I know you've called in and will then link up to your own smiles below....we can never have too many smiles and everyone is welcome.
Hugs,
Annie x



6 comments:

Lisca said...

Good morning! I'm so glad things are going so well with you too. I love your banner. I had seen it before but forgot to comment on it. I love Clematis.
Baby Louie is growing fast and is very cute. Theo too of course. Well done Theo for trying to learn the guitar. Start young. It's always a good thing to do. It will get him through his teenage years in future (Although I can't imagine he would ever become a shy teenager with attitude problems)
Milly doing exercises made me smile. She certainly is funny. Of course for Dod, it's dead serious and I am so glad he is improving. Yes, swimming helps but it is a bit of a bother to actually go to a swimming pool.
Thank you for all those funnies. We both had a good chuckle.
Have a lovely weekend. I hear you are having good weather in the UK. I hope you have time to spend outdoors.
Keep smiling,
Hugs,
Lisca

Twiglet said...

Gorgeous photos of L and T. So glad the exercise etc seems to be working. xx Jo

Catriona said...

Lovely photos Annie and they certainly made me smile on this. Ery wet summer morning. X

mamapez5 said...

So glad Dod id improving. Good for him sticking to his exercises and Milly is so cute joining in.
Louie is also very cute. They lose that that new born look so very quickly but I always love to see those first smiles.
The flowers are beautiful as ever.
Hope you have agood week. Kate x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, I'm on my own this week so late for everything! Loving the family pics and the garden looks beautiful. Your funnies are hoot too. I love the old lady who doesn't know how she should behave but not sure there are any actual rules for that and if there are we should ignore them Lol! Have a great weekend. hugs, Angela xXx

LA Paylor said...

Millie is so happy daddy is on the carpet with her doing doggy yoga. good to see babies so loved and cared for...