Friday 14 June 2019

This week's smiles....week 325

Another week and yet more smiles to share.  Although it's not stopped raining hardly all week I've still been kept busy with sewing and have found plenty to make me smile so here's my shares for this week.....




Lexi and Sam have gained more swimming badges and are proudly showing me their certificates....keep it up twinnies I'm so proud of you.



Phoebe, Lulu and Steve have been off enjoying adventures in their Campervan at the weekend....this time up over the Horseshoe Pass.....stunning scenery up there isn't it?




I love making each and every Memory bear but I love it all the more when I'm asked to make a second one because they loved the first one so much....that's real job satisfaction.

I'm not sure you can see the detail in my photo but my Nigella plants are covered in tiny droplets of water from all the rain we've been having....even in the rain we can find something to smile about eh?

That's all from me.  Just a quick post today cos life is pretty hectic here.  Hope you've plenty to keep you smiling.
Hugs,
Annie x

8 comments:

Helen said...

having been driven over the Horseshoe Pass on the way to crop I can testify to the beautiful scenery. Love the Nigella flowers.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Congrats to the twins. Keep up the good work.

What amazing scenery. Apparently Helen thought so, too. And your flowers are stunning, even in the rain.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend, too. Sorry I'm late linking. I fell asleep about five minutes before you posted. I spent the evening mowing my yard before more rain came.

mamapez5 said...

Well done to the twins. It is so reassuring to know the children are confident in the water.
I love Horseshoe Pass. We used to go up there for walks. Almost always windy and usually chilly, but the scenery makes it worth it..
I like to see raindrops on the flowers and Nigella are so pretty (I prefer their common name - Love in the mist). But I gather you have seen quite enough rain for a while. Hope the sun shines for you again soon. Kate x

Twiglet said...

Lovely pics. We have lots of white Nigella if you want to swap seeds! xx Jo

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Well done to the twins and the rest of the gang looked as though they had a nice time too. It's raining here again I I have my fingers crossed that it will pick up as it's the Lincolnshire show next week. Another nice ted too. Your Nigella are much darker than the ones we have, mine are white and pale blue and lilac. I will have to have a look for these. Off to dry the dogs now as we've just got back from their walk. They're a bit on edge today as Des should be back soon he has been away for a couple of days Moderating around the Grimsby area. Happy, hopefully dry weekend, Angela xXx

Lisca said...

I know Horse Shoe Pass too. It is stunning scenery.
Sorry I am late in linking. I posted my blog in the night and this morning with one thing and another, I forgot.
But I'm here, enjoying your flowers and rooting for the twins and their swimming certificates.
Your bears are all very special, because they all come with a story.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Catriona said...

Smiles all round Annie. Catching up with chores and gardening today.x

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, unlike you I've had a slow week and not done much more than house and garden work - trying to steal a march before our next trip away coming up soon. The twins are doing incredibly well with their swimming. It's good that they learn now while they are children - it's a skill that could save a life one day. It looks windy on the Horeshoe Pass but the children still look very happy to be there. I'm not at all surprised you have repeat orders for your little bears - they are adorable and my own little one agrees. I enlarged the photo and could see the water droplets - definitely reason to smile. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Ellie xx