Friday 19 October 2018

This week's smiles.....week 294

Another week and I've yet more smiles to share.  When you have 6 grandchildren there is always at least one of them achieving something special and wanting to share it with me....I'm such a proud Nanny Annie....




This week it was Steve's turn.  He had passed his tests in his kick boxing and got 70/70 and now has his orange belt....well done Steve.  

He knows how to make his Nanny proud and now not only does kick boxing but plays football and tennis in after school clubs....and loves them all.














You may know that we had our first weekend away in our new motor home last weekend and although it was a very wet and wind weekend we had a really lovely time.  We took our little Milly with us and she really loves the life on the move.



Just about all her walks were taken in the rain.  I love rain and so does Milly even when I insist she has a cuddle in a towel after....just look at that little face.  :-)




She loves sitting on the backs of the seats and watching all the comings and goings on the camp site....and the rain drops running down the outside of the windows :-)





Our youngest daughter, Amy and her hubby took their three to a cottage near Harlech for the weekend so they also enjoyed walks and fun times on the beach with their dog in the rain too....here are the three children all snuggled up in their dressing gowns after their walk.....I love how they happily snuggle up together for a photo. :-)

Those are my shared smiles for this week.  I hope they made you smile too and you will now share your smiles with us too by linking below.
Hugs,
Annie x

8 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Good for Steve. Loved seeing Milly has taken to the motor home so well. Sorry I can't stay longer, but I'm really not feeling well. Here is a direct link to my post today:

http://alteredbooklover.blogspot.com/2018/10/friday-smiles-294-trip-to-art-museum.html

Thanks in advance for linking me, Annie. I hope your sciatica is better by now.

KC'sCourt! said...

Well done to your grandson

Julie xxxxxx

Twiglet said...

Another smiley Friday - thanks for sharing! x Jo

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Great to see you all enjoying the new wagon. Maybe Milly needs a raincoat not that she will probably like it. Maisie and Stan run a mile when they see you get them out but it makes life much easier. Great photos of the children and pleased to see Steve doing so well. It's so important for children to have a hobby though often hard work for the parents especially if you have a few children all with different hobbies, bet that's fun Lol! Have a lovely weekend, Angela xXx

Lisca said...

Proud nannie Annie! Well done Steve! It is great when children do sports. it teaches them more than the technique of the sport. A lot of work for mummy though all those after school activities! But they will have less time once they go to secondary school, and hopefully they can cycle to wherever they are going.
I'm glad Milly took to campervanning. I'm sorry you had such rainy weather, but that's the beauty of having a van, you are in the dry and can make yourself a hot drink. Many people have a telly in their van too so they don't miss any of their favorite programs.
Your quilts are beautiful BTW.
Enjoy your weekend,
Keep smiling,
Lisca

Lisca said...

I did some comments on the iPad on Tuesday and they haven't gone thjrough. I loooove my iPad but Blogger doesn't like it really. I can't blog from my iPad. Have you tried to do that? I can't put photos on Blogger for one. Then when I write it won't scroll (or at least I don't know how to do that)
Sorry, I'm moaning,
Grumble over!
Lisca

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, your post is a pleasure, as usual. Well done to Steve - I'm sure he's going to wear that orange belt with pride. You have such bonnie grandchildren and they look very cosy in their dressing-gowns. I'm so glad Milly has taken to life on the move. Our late cat, Suki, was a caravan cat from she was a kitten and she loved it too, especially sitting on the back of the seats watching everything going on - especially the birds in the trees. Have a great weekend wherever your wheels take you. Hugs, Ellie xx

mamapez5 said...

Well done to Steve for his kick-boxing. They do so love to move up a colour of belt, and although it is not my favourite activity, all activity is good, and your little ones are all very active.
Millie looks very content in her new vehicle. I am glad you enjoyed your weekend, despite the weather.
It is very wet here this weekend, but we can't complain after having an unexpectedly lovely afternoon yesterday.
I'm glad to say the link for your comment worked fine this time. Kate x