Another Wednesday and another catch up with the creative desks around the world hosted by our group leader Julia over at The Stamping Ground. Just click on the link and pop over if you want to find out more....go on be tempted to join in. We are a very friendly bunch.
So on my desk today....
Yes it's a police vest that needed repair but don't worry I've not been avested [excuse the pun]....it was just a play one belonging to my grandson.....I get asked to do all sorts of jobs....cos Nanny can do.
Another little job for the family....Lexi has an 18" doll coming for her 6th birthday soon and she will be wanting some extra clothes making for her but finding patterns for a doll you haven't seen isn't easy.....I think this one might be adaptable but want to see if it fits before I make more.....apparently they need to be more glitzy!
And for those that don't follow me on Facebook here's the 5 bears I made last week for customers benefiting from my 10% off special offer. From left to right...
- Made from a much loved mum's cardigan.....I managed to add the beaded flower embellishment to the front and have to say this is one of my favourites....I love purple.
- Made from a special little boys christening outfit....I made the waistcoat and cap as extras.....cute isn't he?
- Made from a child's school uniform.
- Made from a much loved dad's scarf with matching green ribbon.
- Made from a student nurses uniform when she qualified ....rather special to me being an ex nurse.
- Shortened a bridesmaids dress
- took in a posh frock for a wedding
- shortened 3 nurses uniforms
- shortened 6 pairs of trousers.......Oh and I cooked, cleaned, washed, ironed etc etc as is the norm.