Wednesday 30 August 2017

WOYWW....

Hello all.  Here we are at another Wednesday catch up with our creative friends all round the world.  What a busy time I'm having here at Sewing by Annie's too but not all I've been busy with can be shared with you all just yet.  I've been keeping up with lots of sewing for my customers but have also been creating for a certain little boy who will be a year old on 7th September...it really doesn't seem 5 mins since little Theo arrived does it?  He's having a messy play party with his little friends and family on Sunday and I was asked to make some Peter Rabbit bunting to deck the hall with so that's what I'm sharing with you today.  I've also been making a floor mat/bag for him as his birthday present but will keep that pic until next week when he will have seen it.




The first length has just 12 flags on it with his name appliqued in the middle.



Then I made two longer lengths to go down the sides of the hall.  Theo's mummy Gina bought the fabrics and I have used them randomly in both of the longer lengths.





2 long lengths and the one shorter length and 72 flags in total and ta da bunting is finished. Don't you just love it when it comes together and looks fab just like that?









So there you go.  That's my show and tell for this week.  If I remember I will show you a pic of the play mat/bag next week but there will be a lot of water going under my bridges between now and then as I have another bride, more bridesmaids and a special lady magician coming this week.  I hope you all have a fun week and will forgive me if I don't get round to you all [I will do my very best].  There just aren't enough hours in my days of late.
Hugs,
Annie x

18 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Wow Annie, I'm surprised you have enough hours in the day you are so busy and productive. Happy birthday to Theo, that bunting is fabulous! Sarah #13

Lynn Holland said...

That really threw me when you said Theo will be one. It only seems like yesterday he was born. My oh my where does the time go.
When he gets a little older he will be so proud of his Nannies bunting xxx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Busy lady again Anne! Lucky Theo to have such a clever Nanny. Hope he has a lovely birthday and wishing you a great woyww, Angela x11x

lisa said...

You always sound so busy, Annie. No wonder you don't have enough hours in the day!! I can't believe Theo is a year old, where does the time go?
Hope he has a lovely birthday and enjoy your week.
Hugs Lisax #17

Anonymous said...

Happy WOYWW. Such cute bunting. Peter Rabbit is everywhere at the moment. Never goes out of fashion. Ali x #18

May said...

Love the bunting I ordered some Peter Rabbit fabric a couple of days ago for a small quilt for my Granddaughter..Hope the Birthday party for Theo was fabulous.. Happy Birthday Theo x x x May #10

glitterandglue said...

Morning Annie. Great bunting - trust the party goes well and lots of fun is had by all!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #2

Neet said...

I remember the lady magician coming before (if it is the same one). Keeping busy - good, you need to keep the sewing coming in to keep that little Millie in biscuits and things.
Great bunting - 72 flags!!! Gosh that is amazing.
Have a good week
Hugs & Thanks for the earlier visit - Neet xx

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Annie, love the bunting. How colourful, and such fun fabric. Wow, it does not seem a year ago, aren't the years flying past? Soon be the crop, and we are so looking forward to meeting you in person. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #3 XxX

Robyn said...

Yes another trip around the sun neighbor! it's my birthday too yeah!
robyn 7

Plush Possum Studio said...

Happy Birthday to baby Theo! What a charming bunting - he may one day choose to deck his grownup halls for his own child's 1st birthday. Such things are truly priceless.
Happy WOYWW!
Rose of Rose's Art Garden #31

Felicia said...

Well Happy Birthday to Theo! That hall will be fabulous looking with your beautiful Peter Rabbit bunting! Can't wait to see his gift! Blessings for your Wednesday! Felicia, #32

Lindart said...

I love bunting, I keep saying I want to make some! I remember many years ago there was a house on my way to work that would fill their porch with bunting on a family birthday - it looked so special and festive. I've always wanted to do that! I'm sure Theo will love his new floor mat, can't wait to get a peek of it! Have a wonderful 1st birthday party, thanks for sharing! Lindart #35

Twiglet said...

Bunting looking fab Annie - hours of fun making that!! xx

Helen said...

given how busy you are, thank you for visiting! love the bunting. Helen #1

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Happy Birthday to Theo. The bunting is lovely and will no doubt be treasured for very many years to come.

Fiona #36

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Happy Birthday to Theo...hard to believe how fast this time goes. Fun bunting. I am late visiting, but even being retired the time flies by. Fall..it's here, and I need to change up the decor a little bit. Enjoy a great weekend.

Christine said...

Love that bunting! Sounds as though the party will be great for everyone concerned, hope it did go well.
Christine #15