Friday 25 August 2017

Friday's smiles...week 235

Hello all.  It's been a busy week here for me at Sewing by Annie's but one that's also been filled with proud Nanny moments so I'm sharing this week's snaps of my 6 little family members...





Tuesday saw me having a fun day with this little man while his mummy spent the day getting her class room ready to go back to work after the school holidays.  He's such a delight to look after and my day was filled with smiles.



The twins have had lots of lovely days out and about in the countryside with their friends during the holidays and they have had fun collecting stones to paint.....such little artists in the making don't you think?



Amy's three have spent their school holidays doing lots of things children don't always get to do these days from picnics in the garden, camping overnight in their field with their friends, picking blackberries in their hedges to just generally enjoying each others company and making me smile.

That's all I've got to share this week so I must say a big thank you to all who joins in each week and hope you will all link up to your smiles again today.
Hugs,
Annie x

4 comments:

Christals Creations said...

Our stone painting didn't come out quite so well as that but it was fun and I think that's the main thing.

Twiglet said...

If those pics don't make you smile nothing will!! Lovely! xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, I'm back again. Lovely post as usual. You're so lucky to have your family so close. I had to smile when you said you were looking after the little man while his mum was sorting her classroom. I'm sure when we were teaching we spent a good part of the holiday planning for the new term but people don't see that they just think teachers have this long summer break! Have a lovely weekend and thanks for the visit to mine. Angela xXx

mamapez5 said...

your grandchildren look so happy. It is lovely to see them just playing and enjoying one another's company. Lots to smile at. Kate x