Friday 4 August 2017

This week's smiles....week 232

Here we are at another round up of the weeks smiles.....and there's been many here for me.

I've had a week of making special things from clothes that hold very special memories and have seen the smiles on the faces when they've been collected....it has much more than job satisfaction for me as you can imagine.

I have been waiting to find a suitable charity to give one of my eye spy quilts to and when I got chatting to one of my customers this week I just knew I'd found it....it just walked through my door.  He was one of the organisers of a local cancer charity and when I told him about the quilts I make he asked how he applied for one.  Just imagine his face when I handed it to him....he is going to organise it for me so it raises £100 for the charity so I'm really thrilled.

I have a few snaps to show you just some of the smiles I can share too...



Thursday night Amy's three came to see us all dressed as superheros and little Theo came to play too.  I love watching the little cousins all playing together.



On Tuesday Shell babysat Theo for the day and you can see just how much the twins love their little cousin.  They are giving him his morning milk before he went down for his nap....cute or what?




My last pic is one of my birdwatching little Milly.  A flock of starlings had flown down onto our front lawn to feed on the ants I think and as you can see Milly was mesmerised by them ....she's so funny.








That's it from me for today.  Many thanks to all who join in each week.  Everyone is very welcome to share their smiles by linking up below but feel free to come and go as you please.....there are no rules and no commitment to have to post every week [but I hope you do].
Hugs,
Annie x

7 comments:

Lisca said...

I love Little Milly watching the birds. I wonder what she makes of a window pane of glass. She can clearly see the birds but can't smell them. That must be weird for a dog...
Theo is growing fast. It takes two cousins to hold him now! What a great picture.
The superhéroes are lovely too. It is so satisfying when children play well together.
Have a lovely week with your hubby,
Hugs,
Lisca

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, just got back from the Gym, so I'm here now. Thanks for the visit to mine. Looks like another busy week for you which is good wouldn't like to see you with nothing to do! Good to see the twins with baby Theo, he's really growing. And Milly of course steals the show for me. Have a lovely weekend, Angela xXx

Twiglet said...

Lovely smiles this week. My week has been pretty full too!! Just catching my breath before Sophie calls with Freya and Ben gets back from a party! All go. xxx

mamapez5 said...

It is lovely for the children to spend time together through the holidays. They do all seem to get on so well together.
I love the picture of Milly. The birds can be pretty mesmerising especially when visit a whole flock at a time.
Well done on all your sewing. I so glad one of your quilts will be doing so much good for the charity. Kate x

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Mm trying to link Annie but it wont go...
https://calligraphycards-shazinoz.blogspot.com.au/2017/08/bizzy-becs-august-challenge-dt-post.html
Will try one more time.
Very cute images, your littlies certainly bring everyone joy.
Hugs Shaz.x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Well not sure if you did it or I did it after all Annie but my link is there, yay!! :)
Love orchids of course smile worthy, And so glad re eye spy quilts too, perfect result!
God bless Annie, Shaz.x

Lynn Holland said...

Oh Annie, Theo is getting so big already and how cute do they all look sat there helping with his bottle.
Lovely to see little Milly in the picture. I could do with a cuddle of her today please, I'm so glad I managed to pop across. Can you believe Annie its three years to the day since we lost Kikki. It might get easier one day but not today.
lots of love xxx