Friday 26 May 2017

This week's smiles....week 222

Well it's been another week of smiles here at Sewing by Annie's so I have lots to share.

Firstly I must say a big thank you to all who joined in the fun last week by sharing their smiles...we need all the smiles we can get with all the madness and sadness in the news lately so let's all do our bit to make the world a happier place to live.

I would also like to thank all those wonderful WOYWW bloggers that left me such lovely comments this week for our 8th year celebrations on Wednesday....I really is good to be part of such a lovely group. 

Now onto my smiles for today....


My little baby activity cubes have been flying off the shelves...I made one for Theo and as that proved popular I made two more which sold as soon as I put then in my Facebook shop so I made 4 more to keep up with demand.  
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€





Orders for my Memory bears keep coming in and this is the latest one that will hold the memories of one of our local schools that is closing down at the end of the term.
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€



Little Theo has learnt to crawl this week, has cut his first tooth this week and as you can see is quite the little water baby now.
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€



He also has found a love of ice lollies....his mummy makes these for him from little yogurts.....as you can see he's really enjoying it.  I bet it's nice and cold on his sore gums.
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€


The twins are learning to garden....here they are preparing the soil and planting a few seeds.  Their Great Grandad [my Dad] would be so proud of them cos he loved his gardening.
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€



And for those that like to see the latest flowers in our garden....aren't they just gorgeous?
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ 








There you go.  I said I had lots to smile about this week.  Please leave me a little comment so I know you've called by and then if you can please link your own smiles below.
Hugs,
Annie x

8 comments:

Helen said...

great smiles this week, but love the pic of Theo enjoying his lolly best!

Lisca said...

What a lovely post this morning Annie. I love to see the children gardening. It will be something they learn for the rest of their lives.
The memory bear is lovely. Isn't it sad that they have to close down schools.... The baby cubes are cute and I can imagine they sell very well. Hopefully they are quite easy to make.
Little Theo in the wΓ‘ter and Licking his ice cream made me smile. Yes, yogurt ice cream is easy to make. I make them sometimes too.
Have a lovely weekend and keep smiling!
Hugs
Lisca

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, thanks for the visit to mine. You certainly do have lots to smile about. What a great little swimmer, it took me till I was twenty five to be able to do that Lol! Have a great weekend,
Angela xXx

sandra de said...

No time to link a smile but, I want to say thank you for all your lovely comments over another year of woyww. Atc in the post :)
san dra de @27

Twiglet said...

Lovely post Annie - great to see our little gardeners enjoying their work. x

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Annie,

Wow! I'm sorry I missed such a milestone on WOYWW. I couldn't let another week go by without joining in on Smiles. We definitely need some cheer!

Your activity blocks are very cute. No wonder they fly off the "virtual shelves." The teddy bear is adorable; sorry to hear about the school closing. I imagine it to be a lovely old building as shown on the bear.

The twins are growing so quickly! I can't believe they are the same children who were born little tiny wee ones. It's wonderful you are teaching them to garden. Such a simple thing to do that brings so much pleasure.

Theo is a doll! He's swimming wonderfully. I imagine the yogurt does feel good on his poor little gums.

Hugs,
Kay

mamapez5 said...

What a lovely collection of smiles. You have some gorgeous fabrics for your activity cubes. I can remember making one for one of our boys.
it is good to see the twins gardening. I always had my own little patch as a child. Mostly I planted flower seeds, but sometimes I did a row of lettuce or radishes too.
Theo is doing well. One of my babes was a water-baby and they all went on to be good swimmers. It makes holidays a lot more relaxing knowing they can handle themselves in the water.
Love the flowers. You have so much variety in your garden. Enjoy the Bank Holiday. Kate x

Neet said...

Sorry I have not joined in. In such chaos and the bombing through me and had me glued to tv for a couple of days so nothing produced. ATC's now done though so that is something to smile about and the weather - well it has been gorgeous hasn't it.
Love the photo of Theo in the water especially and what a good idea to make lollies from yoghurt for his gums - and enjoyment.
Have a great week and keep up with those cubes.
Hugs, Neet xx