Friday 5 May 2017

This week's smiles....week 219

Hello all.  Many thanks to to loyal few who join in the fun each week to help make the world a happier place by sharing their smiles.....I love sharing them all so please keep up the good work.

It's been a couple of days filled with challenges for me....we changed our Internet provider on Wednesday which meant we had no Internet for several hours in between users.  I use my Internet for my business so it caused several hours of frustration while waiting for all systems go with the new provider.  Then, when I came to upload my pics for today's post, there was a glitch in the system stopping me from doing it how I normally do but I wasn't going to be beat by technology and found another way round things.  After hours of 'beating the system' I have managed to make you a collage of our garden flowers to make you smile today.  As one lot of flowers dies over the next seems to be bursting into bloom....I just love this time of year don't you?


I hope you like the next riot of colour from our garden.  Please leave me a little message so I know you've called by and if at all possible then link to your own smiles below.
Hugs,
Annie x

8 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, I'm back from the gym again. Thanks for the visit to mine. Nice flowers and well done you for sorting it out I hate it when things change on the blog. Have a great weekend, I'm off to a workshop at Newark Saturday and craft shopping there Sunday so looking forward to that. Angela xXx

Neet said...

Lovely floral pictures, I do like how you put them all together. Glad you got the computer sorted.
Hugs, Neet xx
ps I will be along shortly

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, I'm just stealing time from gardening to pop in and out today. Commenting will be sporadic but I promise to get round everyone who leaves a link. I Love your collage of blooms and you're right, it is just such a wonderful time of the year - so many flowers vying for our attention. Glad you've beat the technology. Your story is one of the reasons why we hesitate to change provider - we're leaving it to the end of this year's contract and then we will think again. The weather forecast is good so hope you have a wonderful weekend in the garden. Hugs, Ellie, xx

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Hi Annie, ☺️
I love your riot of colour truly stunning, great creation indeed, I love your spring, was there in April/ May 2012, and loved it was very blessed with stunning weather at the right times, but nearly froze the first week.
Have some smiles this week which are also a riot of colour.. I really love our autumn, though the best weather at this time of year.
Hope you're well, love Shaz in Oz.x

Lisca said...

Here I am, also back from the gym. (I was naughty and quickly linked up without commenting). But now I'm here and I can tell you what a delight it is to see all those beautiful flowers in your garden! Wow, absolutely stunning! That's the advantage of the English weather: you get beautiful flowers in your garden.
I hope your internet gremlins have all disappeared and everything is going smoothly now.
Have a good week,
Hugs,
Lisca

Twiglet said...

A lovely splash of colour there Annie! xx

mamapez5 said...

Well I am finally catching up with my 'Friday post' friends. It seems we are both enjoying our gardens at the minute. What a lovely mixture of colours you have in yours. Millie is very good to let your plants grow. I am sure ours would be digging them up if I left them in their areas of the yard. They certainly did at Millie's age, though they have settled down a lot now.
Well done for getting to grips with the new technology. I hate it when I have just learned to use something and then it all changes and I have re-learn it. Have a happy week. Kate x

Lynn Holland said...

I am absent without leave. Something or other is stopping me loading my pics from my phone to my pc from where I then load them on to blogger.
Not being technically minded and will just faff for hours in the hope that I get it fixed is very frustrating. Consequently I missed this week boo hoo xx