Wednesday 1 March 2017

WOYWW....

Hello all.  I'm not at my desk today but thought you might like a peep at what I've been up to this week....



I've made a P E bag for a little boy that goes to school with the twins.



A few weeks back I made this Memory cushion but I can now share it with you as the new owner has seen it.....it's in memory of a much loved Dad.



The other things I've been making are a few key rings....here are my Scotty dogs.

These ones I've named my Spottysaurus.

My idea is to fill a few boxes with some small gift ideas and hopefully sell them at a local Spring craft fair.....just got to find one now. :-)

That's all from me for today.  I will do my best to do some return visits but I have been warned that where I will be has poor internet so I can't promise sorry.
Hugs,
Annie x

13 comments:

Lynn Holland said...

You've been mad busy again Annie. Can you send me a sweetie bag full of your focus and drive please. The key rings are fabulous. What a lovely idea
Lynn #11 Xxx

HeARTworks said...

I've been busy too, preparing for the only art fair I join every year. Here's to great sales for both of us! Patsy

glitterandglue said...

Morning Annie. I just LOVE Spottysaurus!!! They are fabulous. You've certainly been busy with all your makes! Well done. Have a great time tomorrow.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #9

Sarah Brennan said...

Wow, yet more amazing goodies. I love your creativity and imagination. I'm sure these will all go down a storm. Sarah #24

Julia Dunnit said...

You're prolific you are! I hope you have a lovely time where you're going, don't worry about visits, just enjoy the break! Xxxx

Twiglet said...

Fab stuff - hope you can get to a Spring Fair with it all. xx

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Lady, you are like an energized bunny. Such cute things again this week. A cute little name "Spottysaurus" !!! I would like to know what you eat/drink to be so full of energy. Love the Memory cushion colors. Enjoy a good week Annie.

Sharon said...

What beautiful makes! I love the in memory pillow. What a great way to remember a loved family member. The PE bag is very nice too. I'm sure the little boy will love it.

Happy WOYWW
Sharon K #34

Lindart said...

Those Scottie Dogs are SO cute! They will go fast! Thanks for sharing, Lindart #40

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Annie, saw your key rings on FB, they are a great idea! At least it will be easy to find your bunch of keys. Love the pillow too. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #8 XXX

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, I'm not able to join in this week - I'm at my quilting class, doing my homework today, and the craft club tomorrow and out to the craft show in Glasgow with my daughter on Friday so I wouldn't have much time for commenting - but still had to pop in and see what you have on your desk today. The PE bag is great, love the cushion and you know how much I like the little key rings. Hugs, Ellie xx

April said...

Those key chains are adorable. And I spy a picture of a terrier in the previous post. I have a Yorkie. :-)
April #37

Helen said...

you just never stop! the scotty keyrings are gorgeous. hope you had a fabulous day, I'm just late getting round some desks! was just so tired last night. Helen #5