Friday 10 March 2017

This week's smiles....weel 211

Well?  Did you miss me last week?  I hope you felt able to link up in my absence.....many thanks to those who did.  As you will have seen I was visiting our very own Lunch Lady Jan in their lovely new home in South Wales.  We had a wonderful time catching up and had lots to smile about.....we both shared our pics on Wednesday's posts so if you haven't already seen them that's where you can see them.

My smiles for this week have been many and here's a few snaps I can share with you....





We had all the family round on Sunday to share a slice of birthday cake with their dad/grandad and managed to get a snap of the 6 grandchildren all together


Plus for the first time since little Theo was born we managed to get all 6 of them lying down together....what a giggle.  I do wonder how many years they will do this for us.


It was world book day last week and here are the 5 grandchildren all dressed up as their book characters ready for their day at school.

Poppy dog insists on lining up with the children when ever a pic is being taken.

And finally but by no means least here are a few snaps of the gorgeous Spring flowers that are popping up round our garden at the mo......don't you just love Spring?

Now all I ask is that you leave me a little comment to let me know you've called in and then if you can please link up to your own smiles below......lets fill the Internet with happy posts.
Hugs,
Annie x

8 comments:

Helen said...

I do love the pic of them all lying down together!

Virginia said...

Fab photos - love the one of them all lying down!

Neet said...

Lovely to see all your grandees at once. My word how different in size they all are when they lie down. Good to have them going down in size, apart from baby Leo of course. I recognise the book characters and think what a wonderful set of outfits they are wearing, wonder if they do an "Alice" outfit in my size?
Thanks also for the lovely daffodil photos, ours are not out yet despite the past two days being glorious weatherwise but we do have some crocus just like yours. Am sure we have not had them before, certainly not as luscious as they are this year.
Yes, Annie, I love Spring!
Hugs, Neet xx

Lisca said...

What a joyous occasion to have all the family together and have a photo of all the grandchildren. What fun to have them all lying down to see their sizes. Boy, they have grown!
The costumes are fun, although I don't recognise the characters. It's good children are being encouraged to read from an early age. I wish my daughter in law would read to my grandson (He's only 2 but you have to start the habit). She is a teacher but no bed-time stories in Italy. No bed time either. Children just stay up until they fall asleep from sheer exhaustion! One of the cultural differences I have never come to grips with....
Have a good week,
Lisca

Twiglet said...

Who stood on the kitchen unit to take the photo of them all lying down?? Fab pics. They are such a great bunch.xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, sorry I'm so late but you'll understand when you visit mine. Great to see all the young ones having a good time, right little tribe you have. Have a great weekend, Angela xXx

mamapez5 said...

I'm glad you had a good time with Lunch Lady Jan. I love the photos. That is quite a gang you have now.
They didn't have a World book day when my boys were at school but it seems to be a big event these days. I see Lexi was a Troll. I thought they must be back in fashion. One of the groups in our carnival were trolls I think.
I was sad when I had to leave our children and grandchildren's height charts inside the kitchen door. They used to stand against that door twice a year and the little ones loved it if they reached a height at a younger age than their uncles did. I hope you have a good, smiley week. Kate x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Great pics of the grandees!! I hope they do the lying down shot for many years to come 😃😃 It was so fab to see you last week, thanks for coming down!
Xxxx