Friday 17 June 2016

This week's smiles....week 174




I have had several blogging friends asking about my Friday smile post so I thought I would put a few details here hoping to find a few new bloggers wanting to join in the fun.  Every Friday I do my best to look back at my week to find happy moments and smiles to share on my blog....it's usually very easy thankfully as I have lots of reasons to smile during each week.  What I then ask is that as many as possible will do the same and link up their smiles at some point in the week [it doesn't have to be on the Friday].  We can never have too many smiles and I'm a great believer that sharing our happy moments make the world a better place to be.  I do my best each week to feature one of the posts from the previous week ....So come on folks take a look at the smiles in your lives and share them with us.

So here goes....  My featured blog from last week is Di's post with her gorgeous little garden visitors....go on follow the link to find out more if you missed it last week.  Di hasn't joined in for a while so it was really lovely to see her sharing her smiles....thanks Di.

My smiles for this week.....


Whilst the men were watching the football [yes there is rather a lot of it on the telly at the mo isn't there!] Shell and I enjoyed a bit if nail fun.  She has put nail wraps on some of my nails and then used toning nail polish on the others....what fun they are too.  I love them so thanks Shell.


The twins really enjoyed watching the Queen's official birthday celebrations this week and as you can see Sam has done a brilliant job of drawing the Queen after seeing her on the telly.




Here's Amy's three all dressed up as Superheros for a charity fund raising day at their school.  I'm such a proud Nanny and as you can imagine they are always Superheros in my eyes :-)














So there you go.....those are my smiles for this week.  Please share yours by linking below.  Everyone is welcome to join in the fun....the more the merrier so please ask your friends to join in too.
Hugs,
Annie x



8 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

The Queen actually DOES look good for her age. I had to enlarge the photo to see her. Loved Sam's interpretation of her, right down to her black shoes. Great job, Sam!

Wow, I must live in the dark ages, because I had never heard of nail wraps before. Regardless, I love your nails.

I really need to tell you that FOOTBALLS are NOT round, but oddly oval. You Brits have no idea what a real football is (GRIN, GRIN, GRIN)!! Hope you knew that was a joke, because I love to point out what OUR footballs look like and how different they are from your game of "football."

Hope you continue to smile through the weekend, dear friend.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Interestingly at our house footballs are also rather oval as we follow the rugby rather than the soccer so I must let Elizabth know that here in the UK we know a good game of FOOTBALL when we see one Lol! Your little ones are so gorgeous and the nails look brilliant too. Have a great Friday with lots more smiles. You friend and follower, Angela xXx

Lisca said...

Ha ha, we donot follow football(soccer) or rugby. We don't even have a telly, but I know there is a lot of soccer being played at the moment.
Your little grandies are gorgeous! Clever Grandma to sew all those lovely costumes! I had a grandma like that. She was a professional seamstress. She sewed beautiful evening gowns to order for rich clients. She designed and made really beautiful things as I remember. Some very fine work she would sew with her own hair! (luckily not very often).
Have a good week,
Lisca

Neet said...

How did you find me before I linked up (only just done it - doh)? Guess what? I have been a day out all week so am hoping the weekend sorts me out and gets me back on track.
Love your superheroes - and your little artist. No wonder you have something to smile about each week, no doubt each day, with all those lovely grandees surrounding you.
Hugs, Neet xx 5

JoZart Designs said...

Those three really are GRRRREAT!
I adore Sam's drawing of HM and hope the Munchkins enjoyed the celebrations on TV last week. It was a fabulous event amidst all the doom and gloom we've had.
Off tomorrow to Nothumberland... birthday treat.
Jo x

Lynn Holland said...

Smiling at your little superheroes and thinking about Joshua. He would love the picture of your three.
Posh nails you've got there missus
Lynn xxx

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Annie,

Love the nails! Very stylish and fancy. What a great portrait of the Queen - an artist in the making for sure.

I think I'll look back and join in the fun (rather late today but that's ok).

Hugs,
Kay

mamapez5 said...

My internet crashed as I linked up my post last night, so sorry I couldn't comment them. Apparently they were working on it over night. I love the pictures of the little ones again. They love dressing up don't they? Sam's a great little artist and he looks so proud of his work.
Hugs. Kate x