Friday 3 June 2016

This week's smiles....week 172

Wahoo wahoo wahoo.....I'm back.  Present and correct this week my friends.  It was so good to see that at least some of you still linked your smiles in my absence and for that I thank you lots.

I am pleased to say I had a wonderful week's holiday in Albufeira and our week was spent doing just what the Dr ordered....Lots of eating, sleeping, reading, walking, relaxing, chatting, laughing and generally enjoying our time together.  Since we have returned home we have new energy to tackle a few more jobs around our home and garden and that has given us even more to smile about :-)

The pics I'm sharing today aren't from our holiday but they are from the holiday our little twinnies have just returned from with their Mummy and Daddy....simply because I am sure they will make you smile as much as they did us.


I know I'm rather biased but aren't they just gorgeous?  They never fail to make us smile.

Now, I've shown you my smiles for today so please link up yours below and I will pop along as soon as I can to check out what's making your smile this week.  Thanks for calling by.
Hugs,
Annie x

5 comments:

Twiglet said...

Fab photos - they look like seasoned travellers don't they!! x Jo

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie. It's so sweet to see them walking along holding hands, long may it continue and welcome back to you too. Hugs, Angela xXx

mamapez5 said...

What a lovely header you have for your page Annie.
I enjoyed following your holiday on Facebook. I am glad you had such a lovely time.
The photos of the twinnies are lovely, especially the one of them walking through the airport holding hands, each pulling their own little case.
I hope you enjoy the benefit of your holiday for a while to come. Hugs. Kate x

Neet said...

Love the photo of the twins leaving with their little cases - so cute - would make a great rubber stamp.
Glad you enjoyed your holiday, you have worked so hard it was time for some relaxation.
Hugs, Neet xx

Lisca said...

Looks like your little grandies have had a good time.
Sorry, I haven't joined this time. As you have probably seen (as you follow me on FB) I went to Córdoba for a few days.
Have a great weekend,
Lisca