Wednesday 29 April 2015

WOYWW....

Hi all.....here we are at another middle of the week fun day when we all link up with our creative buddies from all round the world....please check out here if you'd like to know more.

It's not been easy to do my blog today because yesterday I had my right hand chopped off!!!  No don't panic girls I didn't really have my hand chopped off but it really did feel like I had.....I LOST MY MOBILE PHONE!!!!  Oh how we rely on these techy things.  I usually take my blog photos on my phone ...and this week was no different cos I had already snapped my pics before I lost my b***** phone.  Can you tell I'm a little annoyed?  So, this week I have snapped my pics on the ipad and emailed them to myself so I could open them up on the lap top....I know I know there is probably a way of doing it all on the ipad but this was the easiest way for me to do it cos then I could do what I normally do with my photos on Picasa......I'm a bear of little brain you know :-)

So on my desk today is...


Several of you showed interest in the books made to put my annual ATC collections in so here are the three that I've filled over the last three years.


Here they are open showing you some of the amazing ATCs....I really love looking through them and treasure each and every little work of art.....thanks to all.

And here girls to show you just how much I'm looking forward to this years swap is the book I've made this week to put them all in.....I used to be a brownie so my motto is still...be prepared :-)

I've already made my ATCs for the swap this year and would really love to swap with any of you that would like to.  My plan is to get the names of all of you that are going to the crop and send yours in a parcel to Julia to put out on a table with my stamped addressed envelope for any return ATCs to go in [I hope this makes it easy and doesn't make extra work for anyone...and save postage too :-) ].  I'm happy to post to anyone else that isn't going to the crop that would like to swap too so please send me your details in an email to wipso@toucansurf.com
I hope that makes sense....please shout if it's not clear.


That's all I have to share with you this week.  My new phone should be arriving today so hopefully by next week life will have returned to nearer normal [It's never really normal for me is it? :-) ].
Leave me a little message and I will do my best to pay you a return visit asap and don't forget to email me your details if you would like to swap ATCs but not going to the crop.
Hugs,
Annie x

15 comments:

MrsC.x said...

your atc books are lovely and a great idea!
thanks for sharing happy woyww have a great week
Mrs C x #10
www.craftroomdiary.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/woyww-april-29th-2015.html

Helen said...

the atc books look fantastic, as does the bundle of this year's... I am still making mine, and wondering how many I need, must check with Julia.. I'd love to swap so will ensure there is one for you, lol!! Helen 7

Julia Dunnit said...

The way numbers and names are adding and falling off, I don't think there will be certainty until the morning g of the Crop Annie! It was ever thus. Numbers at the moment look about 15, so if you want to work on that... Dont yor ATC collections look lovely like that, very cherished and easily accessed. They make a remarkable inspiration board for me too, I just love 'em.

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Your books full of ATCs look brilliant. What a lovely collection to have. I would love to swap and am going to the crop. I'll email you later x

Fiona #24

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I love that ATC book for the 6th anniversary! Are those scraps of the fabric you showed us recently? It works so well, I love the random angles you've done with the touch of machine embroidery too...you are clever!
Thanks for the SAE at the crop, I will put yours in there :-)
Hugs, LLJ 19 xx

jill said...

Such a clever idea putting all the atc's in a beautiful little hand made book. .
I'll send you an email in a mo to swap an atc with you Annie. Happy woyww Jill #8

Twiglet said...

Your latest ATC book is a stunner! I wonder if I will find time to make any this time?!! x Jo

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Ahhh, lovely work there,Annie, quite amazing to be that organised... Wow,, is all I can say. Love the *6 book too lovely work.
None made here yet so not putting my hand up to swap till they are...sigh.
Happy WOYWW, thanks for popping over, Shaz in Oz.x #23

{Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

Laura said...

Ooh that pouch/album looks gorgeous.
I must remember to send you an email!
Happy Deskday
Laura
37

Lisca said...

Oh your book for atcs is great! Brilliant idea!
Have agood week,
Lisca

Unknown said...

Seeing those ATC books made me so happy. Beautiful! Sandy Leigh #41

Anne said...

Your ATC books are super - you are so well organised. Thanks for visiting me. Anne x #30

Elizabeth said...

Oh, Annie, I hope you haven't lost any really treasured photos on that phone! I'm so not techie that I don't even use my all singing, all dancing phone to take photos - I haven't worked out yet how I should make the transfer to my PC so I leave well alone, and stick with my trusty camera :) Your ATC books are gorgeous - when I have a moment I'm going to try to make a sewn book cover too - I love your crazy patchwork for this year. Have a great week. Hugs, elizabeth x #47

PS: re. the weight loss, in my case it's down to the illness, in my niece's case it's deliberate but because she needs an operation and as she is Type 1 diabetic it would have been unsafe at the weight she was. She joined Slimming World and has lost over 4 stone and looks amazing!

sandra de said...

Wonderful ATC books, would love to swap if you are so inclined. Was planning on sending you an ATC in the mail. Wouldn't be an anniversary if I didn't swap with wipso and twiglet :)
Sandra de @42

Neet said...

Enjoy your new phone and join the world again!
Love your books for your atc's and I would love to swap with you even though I have not thought about them as yet - will get moving, promise.
Hugs, Neet 66 xx (been on holiday)