Friday 17 April 2015

This week's smiles....week 115

Happy Friday to you all.  It's been another fab week full of smiles.  It's so lovely to see so many of you joining in each week.....thanks for all your efforts to make the world a happier place to be.

This week I'm featuring someone that I asked to link up and share with us because her post really got me chuckling.  Di shared her tale of a pop up tent and my only complaint was that she hadn't taken a pic of it all......she linked up a little late and some of you might not have popped over to see it so if you missed it do pop over to read what had me chuckling.....thanks for sharing your tale Di  :-)

I have a few smiles of my own to share with you this week.....



Here's little Sam smiling and giving us the thumbs up even though he has tonsillitis......get well soon little man.



Here's Lexi posing for the camera and looking really cute.


Here's Phoebe, Lulu and Steve peeping round trees while we were enjoying a walk looking for pea sticks for the peas we had just planted......happy happy times.


I make no excuses for the blurred photo....they were coming down at great speed  :-)

It was Lulu's 5th birthday at the weekend and she had a party with all her friends and family at Jungle land.  Here you can see Phoebe looking after her cousins.  She took Lexi and Sam on the big slide and held their hands to come down.....she's such a good girl and really loves her cousins [and they love her too :-) ].


My other smile this week is one I'm sure many of you wouldn't share but trust me when I say this mess is something I've really been looking forward to.  :-)  My darling other half has been preparing my sewing room in readiness for the builders.  The building regs are being drawn up and we are hoping progress will be made asap.

Talking of my darling other half.....33 years today he made an honest woman of me. :-) Happy anniversary darling.....here's to many many more.

Hope you have enjoyed sharing my smiles this week and will link yours up below.

Hugs,
Annie x

9 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

That last photo had me smiling, because I know how long you have waited for this. So glad you are finally on your way to your dream sewing room.

The little ones looked like they were having fun on that slide. I personally thought it was an excellent photo, considering how fast I could see they were traveling.

Hope Sam gets well soon. It's good Lexi didn't get tonsillitis, too.

Happy, happy, happy 33rd. Here's to many more! And have a joyous weekend, too.

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Annie, didn't know if I'd find time to post today but we did get away early and our daughter and family have gone home so while the men watch photo I dug out the laptop. Such cute g/kids they are so photogenic. And lots of fun being had at the birthday party - did nan have a go too?? Best wishes for your 33rd - our men sure are special. So pleased you've made a start on the renos for your own sewing room...hope we see the progress. Cheers and enjoy your Anniversary hugs Robyn

Nan G said...

No post today just wanted to pop in and wish you and 'your other half' a very Happy Anniversary! Hugs :)

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you !! Oh how fun to get a new sewing room. Your grand kids are so cute. Only wish mine were closer. Have a lovely week.

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Annie,

I'm so bad -- haven't visited all the WOYWW desks (including yours) but here I am linking up to Friday Smiles!

The children are adorable. It's been so amazing to see them grow up! What a GREAT big cousin. I had a few of those when I was little.

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary!

Hugs,
Kay

Hettie said...

What gorgeous photos there Annie. Happy Anniversary to you lovebirds.
Get well soon Sam.
xx

mamapez5 said...

lovely photos of the little ones again this week. Lexi looks more and more like Sam now they are older. I can remember trying to snap the boys as they came down the big water slides together. It´s not easy when the lens keep steaming up! They are all having great fun though, and that´s what matters.
I don´t envy you having the house turned upside down with workmen, but it will be wonderful when it is all done. You´ve certainly waited a long time for this so I hope it all goes smoothly now. Kate xx

mamapez5 said...

Annie I thought I had linked my post last night but it isn´t on the Linky list so I have done it again. Do feel free to delete one if it turns up twice! Kate x

Archeage Girl said...

Hi~ o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ I'm new here~~ Archeage?Follow these↓↓↓

Cheap Archeage Gold

Buy Archeage Gold