The weeks seem to pass so quickly and life always seem so very full of fun here at Sewing by Annie's.
This week I have...
- Sewn....lots of customers at end of last week.
- Knitted...lots of different projects on the go at the mo.
- Played with Amy's gorgeous 3 Saturday afternoon when Amy brought them for a catch up.
- Babysat for Amy's 3 all day Sunday while they went to a friend's wedding
- Babysat the twinnies all day yesterday while Shell worked.
- Cooked....well, we do have to eat sometimes :-)
- Shopped.....first time I've done supermarket alone for ages [Normally my darling hubby comes with me to help].....why do they make the shelves so high?
- Taxied hubby and son to a coach on Saturday so they could go to Wimbledon to watch Shrewsbury Town play the last game this season....they lost 3-1 but it didn't matter as they are going up to First Division anyway. :-)
- Oh yes I have slept an hour or two too :-)
Here are just a few snaps to show you what I've been creating this week.
I've made a new 'V' cushion cover for the munchkins to use.
I've knitted the two fronts and am half way up on the two sleeves of the latest cardigan for Lexi.
Fab wool don't you think?....yes, it's been a 'work from 2 balls of wool' sort of project to get the pattern right. :-)
I've knitted nearly all the front of the next 'Fish and Chip' jumper.....please follow the link if you'd like to know more.
We can't use pastel colours [cos they are rarely washed] so I've done this one is some bright jazzy wool. :-)
I've bought some lovely wool to knit two matching hoodies for the twins for next winter....I have to be prepared [ I used to be a brownie you know :-) ]
And this is what happens when you're all played out when having a day at Nanny Annie's [Lexi is still going strong] :-) :-) :-)
I know just how Sam feels too :-)
It's that time of year again so I just had to share a quick pic of our stunning crab apple blossom. Isn't it amazing?
I hope you have enjoyed your visit here this week. Thanks for calling by. Before you pop over to Julia's to join in the WOYWW fun please leave me a little 'hello' comment and I will do my best to pay you a visit in between my sewing jobs,cooking, knitting, playing and nap taking. :-)