Tuesday 5 April 2011

Catch up Tuesday...

Most Tuesdays are spent catching up on my sewing work after enjoying our Funday Mondays and today has been no different.  I have put a new zip in a jacket, shortened a skirt and taken in and shortened another skirt so, this morning, my time has been spent well.

I have also made a start on making up the items Twiglet and I cut out ready for making last Monday so thought I would show you this first before I pop over to the shop and upload it ready for selling.  This one has a fabric outer and a wipe clean lining so if you fancy buying it then pop over to the shop and email me with your details.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So love the colors of this fabric.

TTFN ~
Marydon

NEW GIVEAWAY on 4/6

Di said...

Hi Wipso! What a busy girl you are today - and it's lovely that you find time to give me words of encouragement on my little blog. I love this (esp. as it's wipe clean) - need to make room on my desk first! Hugs, Di x

Twiglet said...

Looking really good I think. Maybe some half size ones would be good too!

mckinkle said...

Love the super on trend green girls! Great idea to have the inner waterproof too!

Sounds like youve had a great weekend with Kylie and yesterday with your sis! Hardly any difference I imagine!!

Keryn x

Kate said...

Does look good and like the colour. Do they come in wipe clean all over - I am very messy!?

I like the idea of different sizes.

** Kate **