Friday 10 September 2010

Pixie Pete developments....

We have had another fab day here at Sewing by Annie's.  I was joined by Twiglet and my eldest daughter M with her 'pixie parts'   :-)




She started off by knitting pixie ears earlier in the week and then worked her way through all the other body parts....giggling and amusing her other half as she went.







She arrived here this morning with a lap full of pixie bits and shared the putting together and stuffing with Twiglet and I to end up with a gorgeous little pixie before she went home.  







What do you think girls?  I'm so proud of her efforts and the fact it gave us a lot of fun and entertainment is just priceless. 

13 comments:

Karen said...

Oh well done M.....he is sooo cute!!! X

Linby said...

ooh he is sooooo cute!
Linbyx

donnalouiserodgers said...

yay she's so clever and the elf is so cute

see she did do it - oh ye of little faith -

Dxxx

flowerdisco said...

I love to sew also but right now I am into paper crafting.

Love your studio, it reminds me of my mom's who used to sew very well too.

have a great day!

Sue Pinner said...

Well done you!..a cutie
Hope the search went ok?...just 2 of us Sat. afternoon
Cya soon Hugs x

chris, milatos said...

You are clever, he is so cute. You will have to print the pattern

Twiglet said...

Great pixie and I hear he went down well with P.!!

BonnyBadger said...

cuuuuuuute!

mashy20 said...

I am pleased to report that P liked her little pixie....phew I'm glad she did! Thanks for all the lovely comments. Shell xx

Sue Pinner said...

Thanks Wispo....have lots of fun almost ready now for the real work to start all the glossing the one thing that's desperate and the one we haven't touched yet!
Cya soon Hugs xx

Lulu said...

thats lovely

Julie said...

Always a hive on industry whenever I visit you here Anne!! Thanks for visiting me the other day - really appreciate it! Can see why the bag pic would be right up your street - I look forward to seeing your version!!! Juliexxx

Unknown said...

Hey Annie - i'm glad you had so much fun and Pete looks great - well done M!!!

I can just imagine the conversation while you three were together!!! LOL

Paula x x x