I think I am a bit of a butterfly. I flit from one craft to another and although I like to master each craft I try I do tend to move on to another one fairly quickly. My list includes [but I'm sure there are many more!]...
- Bobbin lace making...I did this when my two girls were babies [No idea how I found the time]
- Glass painting...mostly for cards
- Stamping...Have read the book and got the T shirt but not something I am hooked on really so thinking of selling off a lot of my stamps if anyone is interested.
- Knitting.....always have some on the go for relaxation
- Crochet...used to crochet for a shop when I was nursing many years ago
- Decoupage....very pretty when done but doesn't grow fast enough for me
- Machine embroidery...use this lots when I'm card making
- Cross stitch...used to do loads especially when my children were little and at 10 our eldest daughter was commissioned to do some to go to America [It featured in a x stitch mag too].
- Hand embroidery...have lots of pics I've made over the years [some still not been framed!].
- Quilling....enjoyed fiddling with this but never really did a lot with it.
- Applique...Love the effects of this on all sorts and often find a use for this craft.
- Puppet making....I design and make lots of different ones.
- Patchwork....too time consuming for doing a lot
- Macrame...I'm sure we all had a go at this
- Dumfing...hand and machine...this is my latest new craft and although I've had a little break from it lately cos things have been so hectic here I love it and will find new and interesting uses for this craft.
- Oh and of course sewing, tailoring and all sorts of alterations.....but of course that's the job I do every day :-)
When I stop to think of it the list is pretty endless and I have spent so very many happy hours crafting in all sorts of mediums. I'm sure many of you are like me and get lots of pleasure from their crafts but how about writing your list so we can all see what crafts you've tried?