Tuesday 24 August 2010

A New blog award....


Thanks to Chrissie I have just received a new blog award. Chrissie has a really lovely blog and makes the most amazing cards. What ever her challenge is, she designs the perfect card using the perfect colour combination so I feel very honoured that she likes my blog sufficiently to pass the award on to me. Thanks Chrissie.
In turn I need to name three things that I like about myself and then pass this award on to 7 other bloggers. The choice of recipients is megga as there I have so many wonderful blogging friends to choose from.




Firstly the 3 things I like about myself...
  1. I care ...but because of this I can easily become frustrated when others don't care as much about the important things in life as I do....like the elderly!
  2. I can sew...and because of this I now have 1014 customers and have made sooooo many friends because if it.
  3. I love to make people smile....and when you smile others smile back so the world is a happier place.
Do you know it is really hard to think of 3 things you like about yourself :-)
Next the 7 bloggers to pass the award on to....
  1. Twiglet [of course]....a lovely blog written by my best friend and sister.
  2. Suz
  3. McKinkle
  4. Gez
  5. Karen
  6. Cardarian
  7. Julia
Wow! that was really hard. I read so many lovely blogs and my list could go on and on.

8 comments:

Sue Pinner said...

Morning and thanks for the award l'm not good at doing these award things hehe but thanks a bunch anyway and thanks for thinking of me xx
Hows the neighbour doing?
Hugs XX

Gez Butterworth said...

Congratulations on your award so richly deserved too me thinks. :)
Thank you for making all our days brighter & for thinking of me in many ways. BIG hugs, Gez.xx.

Karen said...

Awe thank you so much!!! I think we must be sisters really as I agree with all those 3 things!!! HUGS XXX

Felted House said...

As I said to Twiglet, it's no nice to see an award which asks for people to look at themselves in a positive way!
You are so right about smiling at people - I struggle to do this as I'm shy and had extremely low self-esteem as a teenager, but others DO smile back and I'm sure it makes a big difference. xx

mckinkle said...

Many congrats Annie on your award, its a really lovely one and its good to have to think about good things about us.
I have to agree with above in that I'd list much the same as you have!

Thank you for forwarding this to me, its great that I made your list but dont you just HATE having to pick?!

Keryn x

mckinkle said...

Hi Annie, Ive something else on my blog for you!
Keryn x

Zue said...

Love your creations and your blog. I will certainly be back.

I would love to have a business like yours, but I need more discipline.

This is a very inspirational site to visit.

Wow
Sue A xx

Chrissie said...

Thanks for those kind words Wipso. You are extremely welcome.
Chrissie