Thursday 26 August 2010

Cherry on the top award....

This lovely award was given to me by the lovely Keryn. Keryn makes some really lovely cards and her other half paints the most gorgeous paintings so please pop over for a browse through her blog. Thanks Keryn for thinking of me and sending me this award.
There are 5 rules for accepting this award :
  1. Thank the person who forwarded the award to you. [done]
  2. Display the award on your blog [done]
  3. List 3 things about yourself
  4. Post a picture you love
  5. Tag 5 people who you'd like to forward this onto
So 3 things about me...
  1. I met my other half on a blind date and married him 8 1/2 months later
  2. I have made well over 2000 little bears and they can now be found all over the world
  3. I can say the alphabet backwards
One of my favourite photos...


This is the first photo of my first little Granddaughter P. She looks so laid back in this scan photo with her knees bent and it looks like she has her hands behind her head too. She is still a happy, laid back little girl but is full of fun and is as bright as a button :-)




Now I'm supposed to tag 5 other bloggers...
  1. Has to be Twiglet...she certainly is my cherry on the top.
  2. Julia...without her encouragement the blog shop wouldn't exist.
  3. MarmaladeRose...she started a group of crafters doing 20 minutes of crafting every day.
  4. Michelle Palmer....her fabulous designs are so very inspiring
  5. Needlewings...I've just found her blog but I will be going back :-)

4 comments:

Michelle Palmer said...

You're a gem!
Thank you!!
I met my best friend on a blind date, too! 25 years ago, my junior year in high school. We dated all through college... married for 18 years this September.
Thank you for sharing :) LOVE to visit your blog~
Hope your day is perfect :)
Michelle

mckinkle said...

Its was completely my pleasure Annie!

I love your 3 things and the whirlwind romance with your DH sounds amazing!

The photo is just priceless.
I cannot wait for me to be the very proud recipient of one like that too! 2014 Im told, by the organised DD2! You can tell shes training to be an accountant cant you with life plans like that!

Keryn x

Twiglet said...

Well thank you very much - cherry on the top - I like that - makes me think I might do some baking today lol!!!

Unknown said...

Well done Annie - nothing short of what you deserve.

Paula x x x