Saturday 2 January 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to one and all. I would just like to say a huge Thank You to all that visit my blog. This was my first year of blogging and I have really been given a lot of encouragement. I hope you like my new fresh look and will continue to pop in from time to time with all your lovely comments. I'm not really one for making resolutions but my motto is to make someone smile every day [and I never fail]. I like to make every day count and plan to share some of my fun, smiles and pleasures with you all. Hoping 2010 brings you all everything you wish for yourself.

3 comments:

Twiglet said...

Hey what happened to your blog header pic?

mountainear said...

Happy New Year to you too. It's been a pleasure dropping by.

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh! You're topless! On a blog note - I don't honeslty htink I read a blog written by anyone else who gets so much done Wipso...you really are a role model and inspiration for those of us that like to talk about how busy we could be...!