Friday 20 October 2023

This week's smiles......week 535

 Here we are at our weekly catch up of the smiles from the week just gone....and there's been lots to smile about.

I've managed to catch up with all the outstanding jobs I had lined up and printed off new fliers etc that had run out.  I love it when I manage to catch up before the next customer heads to my door.  I changed the header pic to the last of the roses that were blooming before the colder weather started...isn't it pretty?



We've had two lovely fun days with little Louie and have now mastered the art of getting him to nap on the sofa now.  He's such a happy, contented little boy and is a pleasure to look after.




The only other thing I have to share with you today are a few funnies....I hope something makes you smile.

I have a busy week ahead of me with birthday/retirement celebrations ....I'm hoping it will last a week or two :-) I'm being taken out for lunch on Monday and have a couple of trips to the theatre up and coming....I hope to share more next week.





For now please leave me a little comment and then link to your own smiles below....and keep smiling my friends.

Hugs,

Annie x

10 comments:

Helen said...

Louie looks so cute napping on the sofa. and it frees your lap up to get on with things whilst he does so! happy Friday

Twiglet said...

An exciting week or two ahead for you then! Enjoy and keep smiling. x x Jo

Iris Flavia said...

Beautiful header indeed! And Louie is such a cute guy.
Well, to happy celebrations soon!
Ow. The last one is like really mean :-)
Thank you for the smile, happy Friday!

Lisca said...

What a beautiful rose! Enjoy it while you can as soon the flowers will be gone and the autumn colours setting in.
Oh you have an exciting week ahead of you. Birthdays come around every year but retirement is a once in a lifetime celebration. Enjoy!
Little Louie is a gem. Just like Theo really. He was no trouble either.
Have a lovely weekend and a great week ahead!
Happy birthday and happy retirement!
Hugs,
Lisca

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Early A M Dr appt. Back after to visit.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Pleased to see you're all caught up and it sounds like you will need a rest before another busy week ahead. Loving the funnies too. Have a great birthday. Hugs, Angela xXx

mamapez5 said...

It is lovely that you still get to enjoy Louie each week, and even betterthat he is getting into the new routine of napping on the sofa. I am sure that helps with nursery too.
It is good to clear the decks sometimes and take a deep breath before you launch into the next project.
I hope you enjoy all the celebrations this week.It is good to have family all around you at such times. Our celebrations are much more low key now.
That rose is gorgeous. Have a wonderful week and go make some more memories. Kate x

Catriona said...

Love Louie’s concentration at the dolls house. What does Grandad do for a sleep now that Louie is managing by himself?šŸ¤£Catriona

LA Paylor said...

oh doll houses are so much fun
LeeAnna

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It's good you are getting Louie trained so he won't want to sleep in your arms. He is a real cutie.

I knew you were counting the days to retirement and now it will be here before you know it. I am sure a lot of your customers will be sad to see you go, but your charity will be happy that you have more time to spend on projects you actually want to make. So I'm wishing you a delightful birthday in advance.

Cute funnies, especially the guy talking to himself. Have a super rest of the weekend. Love that new banner, too.