Friday 6 October 2023

This weeks smiles....week 533

 What a week it's been.  Having had a week off from sewing with shingles my doors opened again on Monday morning and wow what a lot of customers I've had....including 11 memory bears and two bridesmaids!!  This means that I managed to write a blog post for Wednesday but I haven't managed to visit a single blog since.

We had a Louie fun day on Wednesday and, as his mummy was working late because she had to do parents evenings at her school, we had to take him home to his daddy and big brother and then didn't get back home until 7.30.  I then worked until 9.30 to try to get on top of some of my work load.




We are working on getting Louie to take his nap on the settee and he successfully slept on Wednesday with his friend who we have named George....it's a muslin cloth that was bought at Asda's.  He likes to scrunch up something in his hand when he's going to sleep [usually my blouse!!].








The only other things I have to share this week are my funnies...and there's quite a few so I hope you find something to make you smile.

Hugs,

Annie x






8 comments:

Twiglet said...

Great funnies. Enjoy a quieter weekend. x x Jo

Lisca said...

If you have gone back to working, you must be feeling better. Don’t over-do it though(we’ll, I don’t need to tell you).
I smiled at George, having lived near a large Asda for many years
Loved the funnies.
Today’s the last day of my retreat. I’ll be traveling later today, but only to a village an hour out of Bristol.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

mamapez5 said...

My word: you do keep busy, but I am glad you felt well enough to tackle some of the load this week.
I smiled at little Louie sleeping with Georfe. Three of my boys had a muslin cloth as their cuddle-comforter. They were plain white ones so it was easy to substitiute another so I could wash them!

Kate x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I still think you should try and take it easy for a while, try not to over do it. Your funnies made me chuckle today though some of them were a bit naughty lol! Pleased you've found Louie a new friend too. Take care and have a nice weekend. Hugs Angela xXx

Iris Flavia said...

Yay for (slowly!!!) being back on track! And sweet Louie again :-)
Haha to the Funnies - have a Friday full of smiles!

LA Paylor said...

and then the engineers arrived... yep...that sleeping baby... so cute with his blankie. LeeAnna

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Linus had his blanket and Louie has George. So cute.

Some very naughty and funny funnies today. Sorry I didn't write something earlier. I woke in time to link when my head hit the keyboard. I immediately went to bed. althou8gh I work several times this morning, I went right back to sleep. A very fitful night.

Hope you have a chance to see my WOYWW post. I thought of you when I was making it. Have a super rest of the weekend and try to slow down just a wee bit, dear.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Gosh, that should read I WOKE several times. My fingers are still not awake and my brain has yet to engage.