Friday 21 July 2023

This week's smiles.....week 522

 Hello all.  After I had a weekend with a sick bug my biggest smile is that I now feel so much better....thankfully because we are off on another adventure to Conwy in North Wales this weekend in our caravan.  I have had lots to smile about and have a few pics to share with you...


We've had another lovely day with Louie this week.....he changes so much each week when he comes to play.  This week he decided to put two of the 'keys' off his one toys on his ankles and enjoyed wearing them like bangles....he kept doing a little dance and we said he would make a good Morris dancer :-) :-)





We've had more proud moments from the twins.  Lexi auditioned with 70 others and was one of 16 to be chosen to play a part in the Jack and the Beanstalk Pantomime at Theatre Severn in Shrewsbury  and.....




...Sam auditioned for the part of Hero in the Polar Express train ride and he was successful too.

These grandchildren of ours know how to make us proud.






Of course I always do my best to find a few funnies to make you smile.

I may struggle to leave comments again this week but I will do my best.  I hope you all have a great week and have lots to smile about.

Hugs,

Annie x



This one made me think of you Elizabeth :-)


7 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I saw those "bangles" on Louie before I read your message. Too cute. Sadly, I guess the Morris dancer is a British "thing," because it definitely went over my head.

And congrats to both Lexi and Sam. They are going to do well, I'm sure.

Loved some of the funnies this week. I especially love the librarian explaining what a book is and how to read it. Sage advice indeed. Basil and dill, too!!

Enjoy your time away this weekend, Annie.

Twiglet said...

Brilliant funnies today.🤣🤣and. I. Love your little Morris dancer. x x Jo

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Pleased you're feeling better and hope the trip goes well this weekend. I am looking forward to seeing those two as famous actors. Well done to you both. Great collection of funnies too. Sending hugs, Angela xXx

mamapez5 said...

A cute little Louie with his bangles. He is fun to have around indeed.
Well done to Sam and Lexi. They get some wonderful opportunities and certainly make the most of them.
Have a lovely restful weekend away. Kate x

Lisca said...

I hadn't twigged that you were unwell. So glad you are feeling better. Enjoy you weekend in north Wales, I hope the weather cooperates.
Wow, Sam and Lexie are really getting their teeth into acting! What a fab way to spend their childhood. And now it seems you have a Morris dancer in the family too!
I loved the funnies,
Have a great weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Iris Flavia said...

Louie is the cutest and wow on the "big ones"!
Well, some day kids maybe really need to get a book explained...
Love the dog!
To many more smiles and enjoy your trip!

LA Paylor said...

brave kids to audition and then to be successful! I love being part of a play in any way
LeeAnna