Friday 14 July 2023

This week's smiles.....week 521

 It's been another bear filled week for me this week and they have given me lots to smile about....each one is different and I love learning a little about why each one is being made.....I love my job.




Shell has been fitting out the twins with their new school uniform for their secondary school.  They look so grown up....can you believe it was 11 years since that 4lb little girl and 6lb little boy came into this world?






Theo and little Louie enjoy playing together now that Louie is older and it makes me smile to see them.



Louie normally likes to nap on his Grandad as you know but I was spoilt yesterday....we had been looking at some books and he snuggled down for his afternoon nap on my lap.....I love to watch a sleeping baby.





Our flowers continue to make us smile....there are soooooo many buds yet to open on the clematis in the top right....it's only going to get better.











Of course, I have to share a few funnies to make you smile too before I go.  I hope you will leave me a little message before you then share your own smiles by linking up at the bottom.
Hugs,
Annie x






8 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

We've seen Lexi a lot with her dancing, but I was shocked when I saw Sam and his hairdo. He has really grown and changed since I last saw a photo of him around Christmas.

I swear, I don't know what Gina feeds Theo and Louie, but both of those boys look far older than their true age. SERIOUSLY, Annie, had I not known better, I would think Theo is at least 8 or 9. They look so happy playing together. Let's hope they never let any sibling rivalry stand in their way of the love I see in the photo you shared this week.

I'm a bit envious of the riot of color you share each week in your flowers. You must have a real green thumb.

Enjoyed the funnies, especially the one of the lady trying to retrieve her sewing machine and the lady on the bike. Have a super Friday, don't work too hard, and have a lovely weekend, too.



Twiglet said...

Lovely photos. The one of you and Louie is gorgeous isn't it. Smiley post! x x Jo

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

It's scary how quickly the time goes for sure. I just hope that the twins don't grow out of their new uniforms before they start their new school. It was always funny watching the new year group arrive with uniforms that were too big for them which very quickly were too small, children grow so quickly.
Loving the funnies, though some of them made me smirk a bit Hee! Hee! Have a great weekend. Hugs, Angela xXx

Iris Flavia said...

Yes, time runs like crazy with kids growing up! Yours are cute.
And thanks for the smiles, too!
I have some popcorn kernnels here for sure!

Lisca said...

Lots of gorgeous smiles today! Especially the grandchilren. They are all so special. I too love that photo of Theo playing with Louie. You and Louie napping is also gorgeous.
And oh those flowers. I'm proper envious. They are spectacular!
The funnies made me giggle. Granny on her bike, and the sewing machine.
Are you going anywhere this weekend? Whatever you have planned, have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

mamapez5 said...

Those youngsters are certainly growing up fast. It is an exciting time for them. That looks like a very sensible school uniform.
Theo and Louie are so lovely together. They are growing up fast too. I am glad you had a break from sewing to cuddle the little one. Those days don't last for long.
A lovely clematis. It must be in just the right position to flower so well.
I expect you have m,ore school leavers bears to make this week, but it has to be more fun that factory trousers! Kate x

Catriona said...

Lovely photos, Annie, and the one of you and Louie melts my heart. Happy weekend! Catriona

LA Paylor said...

love fuchias can't seem to grow them here
LeeAnna