Wednesday 22 March 2023

WOYWW....

Hello all. I hope you're all well and happy. I'm pleased to say I am now over my Covid and have tested negative thankfully. Even though I couldn't do any fittings last week I was busy with making Memory bears. I made the one I shared with you from the Wedding dress and these are the others I was kept busy with....



I made these pretty four for one customer in memory of a much loved Mum and Grandmum.



Then I made these four out of tiny babygros to remember just how small their little baby was when he was born.









I am playing catch up this week with the fittings I was unable to do last week so am extra busy with brides, bridesmaids and many other customers plus I have a lady coming who wants 11 Memory bears making and another lady who wants a Memory bear making from her wedding dress [ just hope I make the memory bear from the right wedding dress ;-) ].

As you can see I will be extra busy this week but will do my best to pop over to yours to see what you've been busy with in between my jobs....until then I hope you have a fun week.

Hugs,
Annie x

12 comments:

Helen said...

wow, what a load of Memory Bears, how fabulous they all look. Good luck catching up with the fittings. Happy WOYWW Helen #1

Sarah Brennan said...

Glad you are feeling better Annie. Hope you manage to catch up with the fittings - sounds like a massive order of memory bears. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Twiglet said...

Gorgeous bears. Have you linked with Julia today. I am a bit late with mine. x x Jo

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I’m glad you’re better, there’s been quite a few cases of Covid in my town too. I’m sure the fittings for the dresses will go well and all the lovely memory bears too!
Hugs LLJ 4 xx

Lynn Holland said...

Oh Annie I’m sorry to hear you’ve had the dreaded Covid. We forget it’s still around don’t we.
The memory bears looking a happy bunch and ready for their forever homes.
My friend had a memory dog made from her dogs blanket and it’s fantastic. I’ll see if I can get a photo of it for you.
It’s special to us too as we bought her the blanket for Ruby and it has her name embroidered on it. I’m thinking of
having one made with our Kikki’s blanket which I’ve kept.
Take care
Lynn xxx

Neet said...

Glad you are feeling better at last, that Covid is nasty.
Love the Memory Bears as always and I do like the idea of the ones from the baby outfits. Lovely keepsakes for grans and others.
Hugs, `Neet 3 xx

Crafting With Jack said...

Fabulous bears, I am so glad you free of Covid and hope you are fully recovered. Happy WOYWW. Angela #8

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

That is a lot of memory bears! you'd better get another order in for the stuffing quickly! Using the wrong wedding dress might not be a good idea Lol! Pleased to hear you're fveeling well enough to get back to the sewing too. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x5x

BJ said...

Love the pink/purple bears and especially the lace on top the babygro ones are quite special too. All the best with catching up with things. Hugs BJ#10

Tracy said...

So good to hear your feeling much better Annie πŸ’•⭐️❤️ long may it continue πŸ™ yooou have been so busy ... just look at all those magical memory bears just waiting to be picked up and treasured ⭐️ you're a superstar!! Whooopsadaisy 😁watch out with those wedding dresses πŸ™ƒYou take care πŸ™ Sending much love and hugs your way Tracy #14 xxxx

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh don’t even joke about the right wedding dress!! So glad you’re negative and hopefully feeling much better too, I thought last week how busy you ere going to end up being once you tested Negative….try not to put yourself under pressure, you do not want a relapse! The memory bears are of course beautiful, it’s lovely to see the differences in fabrics and reasons for them.

Susan Renshaw said...

Pleased to hear you are over Covid!
Lovely bears!
Happy WOYWW!
Susan #6