Friday 31 March 2023

This week's smiles....week 506

What a difference a week makes :-)  I feel like I have had a weight lifted off my shoulders and that I can now look to the future rather more positively [for anyone who didn't read my blog on Wednesday I have been coping with a health scare but all is well following the hospital visit last Friday thankfully]. :-)

I have been head down catching up with a huge work load following my break thanks to Covid but have done rather well and can now see the light at the end of the tunnel...that's certainly something to smile about :-)

We have had little Louie Wednesday and Thursday this week ...


Wednesday Louie was able to nap in his favourite place on his Grandad's knee but, as Grandad was delivering banners for Amy and Dave on Thursday, Louie had to make do with just me....and we had a really lovely day together. :-) 

He's growing up far too quickly and has his first birthday coming very soon...where has that time gone??????



















I walked around our garden yesterday snapping the beautiful Spring flowers to share with you....gotta make you smile eh?















The only other things I have to share with you today are a few Friday funnies...I hope something makes you smile and you will then share your smiles by linking up at the bottom of the page.

Hugs,
Annie x




8 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Sorry to read about your scare in addition to testing positive for COVID. I'm glad that is behind you now, at least.

You have a ton of spring flowers in your yard. I have tulips starting to peek above ground and my naked ladies greenery has appeared. You are so blessed with so many wonderful blooms.

How sweet to see Louie sleeping on his grandfather's lap. He must bring you loads of joy, too. Have a safe and enjoyable Friday and weekend. I will join you again in May.

Twiglet said...

Lovely pics and great funnies - I am smiling!

mamapez5 said...

So glad to hear you had goodnews at the hospital.
You have a gorgeous array of flowes in your garden. This is such a lovely time of year for flowers.
I love the way Louie goes to grandad for his nap. He looks so at home there.
The funnies everyone finds always make me smile. Kate x

Iris Flavia said...

Health-scare is one of the worst - glad it´s off your shoulders. Oh, and what a cutie-pie you had over again. And Spring, yipeee for that - we´re still waiting...

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, pleased things are looking up for you and the news was good. Bet you're pleased to have the family around again too. Loving the flowers. We,ve got some work to do in our garden and then I might do some more planting, we'll see but at the moment mum is still keeping us busy and Des has started with the moderation training again which also seems to come round quickly each year. Loving the funnies too especially the five year old on the bus, being small as you know I am i used to get away with that for years but obviously not anymore Lol! Have a good weekend. Hugs, Angela xXx

Elizabeth Seckman said...

The Facebook one is so true! LOL

Glad to hear your health scare is moderated. And your grandbaby is adorable.

LA Paylor said...

thank you for the laughs again! Love your husband and the baby. On my blog today I have a short video of an older man who held baies in NICU as volunteer work.
LeeAnna

Lisca said...

I'm so glad you are well. And into the bargain you've had a thorough MOT! Phew..
Lovely flowers. Here no flowers yet. But lots of nesting and twittering birds.
Loui is so cute.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca