Wednesday 16 January 2019

WOYWW...

Here we are at our Wednesday catch up with our blogging friends around the world.... it's my favourite day of the week.

I'm pleased to report that my Mojo has returned from his holiday ...he's well rested but isn't feeling much like work as yet.  I certainly didn't waste my time while he was on holiday.  I used it wisely and...
  • Got the records up to date of my sales on my Memory bears....I've now made 190 in total so far.....and more in the making :-)
  • I got my business records up to date....I'd not done them since last April so they had been badly neglected....I have now had 303 customers to my door since we moved house and many of those have been many times so business is good  :-)
  • I wrote several posts for my Sewing by Annie Facebook page and now have 873 Followers on there....if anyone is wanting memory bears making don't forget to check out the January special offer that's pinned at the top of the page   :-)
  • Theo has outgrown the travel cot he sleeps in here during the day so we have set him up with a little day bed but couldn't get fitted sheets for it so we bought a single flat sheet and I made a fitted one out of it....as you do :-)
So, what pics have I got to share with you this week?


 
 
I've been at it again...Phoebe and Lulu save up their Brownie badges for me and I've just stitched another 21 on between them....I'm such a proud Nanny at their achievements.



On my desk today is my next order for 3 Memory bears cut out ready to sew....so that's what I will be busy with today.

That's all from me for today.  Please leave me a little hello message to let me know you've called in and I will do my best to pay you a return visit ASAP.
Hugs,
Annie x

16 comments:

Neet said...

My words Annie you have been catching up on a lot of little jobs that quickly turn into big ones. Congrats on your various achievements.
Seeing all those Brownie badges reminds me that somewhere I have a camp blanket with all of my badges I got when a girl Guide. I must find it some time and send you a photo.
Have a good week.
Hugs, Neet 4 xx

Claire said...

I so remember sewing on my badges... Found old photos of our troop sorting boxes the other weekend - such memories!!
Happy WOYWW :)
Claire, no. 3

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

That is a lot of bears you hav made. Beautiful! Have your grandchildren not done a sewing badge? time for Nanny to teach then how to sew their own badges neatly? Glad your mojo has returned safe and sound. xx Maggie #1 or #7

Catriona said...

Clever Brownies-I wonder how many Brownies nowadays have someone to sew on their badge? I remember sewing mine on myself as part of the challenge of getting my sewer’s badge. A few years ago, I ended up sewing on endless school blazer badges when my daughter’s friend asked me to her wee boy’s and I ended up doing half the class!! It’s a shame the basic hand sewing skills are being lost.

Lunch Lady Jan said...

That is a lot of memory bears! How fab that they're fulfilling such a great way of keeping loved ones/places close to heart. Well done on sewing the badges, the girls are doing well at Brownies!
Hugs LLJ 12 xxx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Wow, that some impressive stats there, Annie I think it’s exclelent all those memory bears and customers too, well done you, the move has been a blessing for you. 😊
What a lot of badges too ..well done to the grandies, ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
hugs Shaz in Oz.x #11
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

{Wonderful Words Of Life - Shaz in Oz}

Caro said...

Amazing stats Annie. I wish I lived nearer... Alex has a ton of scout badges to sew on and every time needle and thread comes anywhere near me it tangles! I really must have a go at them one day. Thanks for sharing. Have a lovely week. Love and God Bless, Caro xx (#19)

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Annie, wow those are fantastic figures! Good to hear Mr Mojo has returned from his travels.Well done the girls for all their badges- I used to be a Brownie, and a Girl Guide!Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 X

craftyani said...

Gosh Brownie badges are alot more colourful than when I or my daughter were Brownies. But that is a long time ago. You have a great family and love reading your Friday blog about them. Craftyani 24

Christine said...

Wow! 190! Bet you didn't know that was going to happen when you made your first bear! Well done.
Love all those badges - as my girls used to say.... well done, well done, very well done!
Have a good week
Christine #25

Elizabeth said...

Hi Annie, I knew you'd been busy, but not how much. You must be feeling really chuffed with yourself for getting all that paperwork out of the way. The girls badge collect is impressive and it's not surprising your a proud Nanny - they've earned you the bragging rights :) Glad to see the bear orders are starting to come in after the holiday - it can be such a quiet time right now, especially when the weather is grim too ... we have had hailstones this afternoon. Have a great week. Hugs, Ellie x #26

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

It's good to get stuff sorted and give MR Mojo a rest. Hope your Sciatica is getting better too. I can't believe what a difference the acupuncture has had, just a bit tingly and aching in the morning and then it starts to feel better which is just as well considering where we are at the moment though I have taken it easy if that's possible. Have a lovely creative week and a happy woyww, Angela x10x

Helen said...

what a lot of badges! huge congrats on the memory bear total so far. have a great week Helen #5

Sarah Brennan said...

Wow Annie you have been busy. Well done on getting all that paper work up to date. Congratulations to those industrious Brownies! Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Julia Dunnit said...

Perfect lull in the business to allow you to catch up on stats and books etc, necessary and very satisfying. My word those Brownies are achieving aren’t they, how wonderful. Mind you, the lull won’t go on, it’ll be wedding dress season any minute, and there’ll be loads to do again! Rathe you than me. Loved the little peg dolls you painted for Grace and Theo, it must be lovely to be so versatile Missus!

Lindart said...

Excellent job with your business! the Memory Bears are awesome, a great hit, obviously! Little boys do grow up, enjoy every moment! I remember sewing badges onto my daughter's sash for Girl Guides and Brownies...I wonder where it is? Their shirts would probably make a great pillow when they are grown! Have a great week, Lindart #31