Friday 7 September 2018

This week's smiles....week 288

Happy Friday to you all.  It's been a really lovely week here with lots of birthday celebrations for little Theo who is two today so of course I have pics to share with you...


Happy birthday Theo.  As you can see he really enjoyed the celebrations...and the final pic just shows how much :-)






I really love this pic of Amy with her three enjoying their holidays. An afternoon siesta was insisted on  because of course it is 'French law' [isn't it? ;-) ]so it meant they were able to be happy and awake a little later in the evening.




Here's the twins with the Shrewsbury town football mascot.  They both went with their daddy to watch the match and even saw their first goal....even though I think it was an own goal!



And finally here's a pic for all you dog lovers.....Milly is having her manicure/pedicure.  I clip her nails then she has a cuddle and sits for me to file the rough edges off.  She's such a sweet heart.







That's all from me for this week.  I plan to be making more smiles this weekend as I am going to the crop in Llandudno to meet up with a lot of my blogging friends....some I've met before and some I've known for a long time but never met.....I'm soooooo excited.
Have a great week.
Hugs,
Annie x

7 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

The grandchildren took center stage again this week, didn't they? Theo had a GREAT birthday party and was out like a light in the end. What a great birthday he had, too. And of course, Milly is such a doll.

I could NOT link at Julia's the other day and I can't link here, either. I even shut the computer down and restarted, thinking that might help. I'm getting this

"An error occurred while processing the request: Unexpected request 0. Please try your request again later."

On Wednesday, Helen linked me. I'm hoping someone will today:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth
http://alteredbooklover.blogspot.com/2018/09/friday-smiles-288-visiting-lawrence.html

Thanks in advance.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Forgot to mention. Please take lots of photos of the crop for those of us who live WAY too far away to go.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Annie, lovely photos. Can't believe little Theo is two what a sweetie he is. Give him a big hug from me and Milly too. Wish I could be with you at the Crop, please take lots of photos. Have a great time, Angela xXx

Lisca said...

How exciting you going to Llandudno crop! Say hello to everybody. Some of them know me as blogfriends fromWOYWW.
Theo had a lovely birthday by the looks of it. Bless him. He had loads of candles to blow out. It’s a good thing he can’t count yet....
I am impressed with Millie being so good while doing her nails. Such sweet photos.
Have a lovely weekend,
Lisca

Twiglet said...

Lovely happy pics Annie - get ready for a "happy dance" tomorrow!! xx Jo

mamapez5 said...

Happy Birthday to Theo. I can't believe he is two already. it looks as though he had a great celebration.
Siesta is the 'norm' here to, so the streets are very quiet during the afternoon, and even tiny children are playing in the park areas, on the swings and slide, right up to midnight. But next week the schools will all be back, so everything will change. No more late nights until Christmas. But that's what makes the holiday a bit special isn't it.
I am very impressed with Millie. I have never been able to that to any of my dogs, and Kim has to be sedated for the groomer to get that close! Kate x.

Neet said...

Cannot believe that is Theo, how he has grown and into such a lovely smiler.
Fab photos of all the grandees, such haply smiles all around and those tans on Amy's family! Sounds like they all had fun.
Not forgetting to mention Milly, cannot believe you cut her nails, know it is necessary but she is such a live wire you must have that special doggy mum touch for her to sit still for you like that. A special bonding moment.
Hugs, Neet xx